Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

153 lbs in 365 days (pics)

Replies

• coastie_wife07coastie_wife07 Posts: 99Member Posts: 99Member
    amazing job, congrats and keep it up. I got into lifting a few months ago, love it
  • nmzetanmzeta Posts: 385Member Member Posts: 385Member Member
    Congrats! Thanks for sharing!
  • tekwritertekwriter Posts: 930Member Member Posts: 930Member Member
    Wonderful story, thanks for sharing, this is very inspirational.
  • MrsSWWMrsSWW Posts: 1,600Member Member Posts: 1,600Member Member
    That being said, no one here can do it for you. Not on this website, not your friends, not even your family. At the end of the day, each and every day, you're accountable for you. Make the decisions that you need to make, or don't. If you want to be healthy, you can. You just have to be an active participant in making the move. It isn't magic and you can't find success in a pill, on a forum, or on TV. You've gotta dig down inside and figure out how bad you want it.

But tonight? I'm celebrating. Time for a beer, maybe some cake, and a steak.
    And you will have earned every single morsel, fabulous work, just bleddy fabulous. Well said and well done! :drinker:
  • tommyb45tommyb45 Posts: 1Member Posts: 1Member
    Wow you are amazing!! Keep up the hard work
  • vogonitevogonite Posts: 64Member Member Posts: 64Member Member
    wow and wow!! COngratulations and I trust that in less than 365 days I will also be able to brag on this site! Well done!
  • LadyiianaeLadyiianae Posts: 271Member Member Posts: 271Member Member
    HOLEY BUCKETS! You are one inspiring individual! Thank you for sharing your journey and CONGRATULATIONS! ENJOY THAT BEER!!!!
  • Danette73Danette73 Posts: 76Member Posts: 76Member
    Absolutely inspiring! Congrats, you and your wife look wondeful!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • trogalicioustrogalicious Posts: 4,594Member Member Posts: 4,594Member Member
    Fabulous! I love your Halloween costume. :)
    that's no costume.

Thanks for the replies everyone :) It's a celebration for this guy today. Other than "tomorrow" I'm not sure what is going to come next... but I'm looking forward to it.

Maybe a spartan race. Yeah. I think that's the ticket... and a half marathon.
  • ruthiejewellruthiejewell Posts: 134Member Member Posts: 134Member Member
    Fantastic story .. .. maybe I can do it and stop the years of yo-yoing, thanks!!!
  • lhs1965lhs1965 Posts: 99Member Member Posts: 99Member Member
    What a journey, thanks for sharing and congratulations on your weight loss
  • JackiePennerJackiePenner Posts: 81Member Posts: 81Member
    Absolutely made my day! I am so glad you didn't lose the funny guy too! Congrats! Jackie
  • Dottie27Dottie27 Posts: 159Member Member Posts: 159Member Member
    Inspirational! Congratulations on new your new health and healthy outlook on life.
  • beskimooshbeskimoosh Posts: 375Member Member Posts: 375Member Member
    You are awesome. Great loss, also loved watching the tache grow through the pictures!

By the way, I never normally find mens successes inspiring. I'm impressed, but can't seem to apply it to myself. You've shown that I will (hopefully) still have my sense of humour at the end of this, and I think that's pretty inspiring, because it all gets a little serious at times :smile:
  • babybloozbabyblooz Posts: 220Member Member Posts: 220Member Member
    Fan-freaking-tastic. I am so inspired by your success! Thank you for sharing your story. :drinker:
  • HaniabebeHaniabebe Posts: 9Member Posts: 9Member
    Wow,...what an impressive story, what a great story...and you are very funny to top the cake:smile:
  • alasin1derlandalasin1derland Posts: 575Member Member Posts: 575Member Member
    Take your bow. ........................... Hear the clapping....................See the standing ovation.................Read your reviews
  • Melarie59Melarie59 Posts: 44Member Posts: 44Member
    That is the best ( and funniest) success story I have ever written! It's great that you and your wife did this together! Congratulations and best of luck in your future races! ( your NEW shoes also look cool!)
  • mikkiprnmikkiprn Posts: 5Member Posts: 5Member
    Wow!! I've just started "to Live", so this is very encouraging for me.
  • wrotruckwrotruck Posts: 72Member Member Posts: 72Member Member
    This may be the best post I have ever read! You, sir, are an inspiration!

Cheers to you!