Anyone In Their 20's Looking to Lose More than 50 LBS?

Options

Replies

• CovaJoser
    Options
    26, 5'10" here. Started at 280 and now at 239 this morning. Hoping to hit 200lbs before summer.
  • EpitomeOfSxy
    EpitomeOfSxy Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am 27 and trying to lose roughly 50 lbs :)

At my heaviest I was 192 lbs and now I am 162 lbs with hopes to hit around 115-120 lbs (I am a petite frame)
  • zefreak
    Options
    I am 24 and want to lose about 40kgs which is just under 90lb :) 4kgs down (9 lb) :) would love anyone to add me who are motivated and can keep me motivated lol!
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Im 25, looking to lose 52-57 pounds. Got about 15-20 more
  • KevinsCatie
    KevinsCatie Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    <<< Me, right here! I'm 25 and really need to lose about 60lbs. Had a baby 11 months ago, and still really unmotivated. I feel like a blob, because I have never been this big in my life. I was a dancer in high school and joined the Marine Corps right after graduation, but I absolutely hate working out now and cant stand the thought of going to do some fun exercise (like a dance class or something) and being the fattest one in the place.
  • corrie232
    corrie232 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and looking to lose about 100lbs.. Add me :)
  • BlueBrena
    Options
    I'm 26 and I need to lose a total of 60 lbs...so far I've lost 24, but still a long way to go! Add me and we can go through the struggle together!
  • elaineirene84
    elaineirene84 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am 28 (29 in two weeks) and currently have 100 lbs to lose. Slowly but surely getting there! :smile:
  • breeshabebe
    Options
    80lbs to lose here! Here's to hoping my skin is still "young" enough to snap back!
  • bship15_wechanged
    bship15_wechanged Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I am 27 and looking to loose anywhere between 60-70lbs. I am currently down 31. Anyone feel free to add.
  • eena830
    eena830 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Im 20. Looking to lose about 50 or more pounds. 9 pounds down =)
  • SeahorseDolphin
    Options
    21 and need to lose about 60 more pounds. I love making new friends!
  • BruhManFif
    BruhManFif Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    28, down 20lbs, looking to lose 50 more. Feel free to add. I welcome new pals
  • kungkungx3
    Options
    xD

Hihi! Nice to meet youuu!
    I'm 20, and Im planning to loose way way way more than 5Olbs, JOINN MEEE!!!
  • Moemoe_62049
    Moemoe_62049 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and I'm on my way to losing 139lbs. It is a lot but for myself and my 3 beautiful children I need to do it! I've completely changed what I eat and I workout and walk almost everyday. I always tell myself its not a diet its a life style change! you and anyone else can add me to your friends list and we can encourage and uplift each other on our journey to a healthier life! :)
  • xBethanyJadex
    Options
    I'm 22 and from England. I've lost 7lbs so far and I have another 50lbs to go!!
    May lose more depending on how I feel when I reach my goal weight!
    ADD ME :)
  • baldielove13
    baldielove13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Hey all!

I'm at 195lbs now, and I'd like to lose 60lbs.
  • rosichick
    rosichick Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and i want to lose 56 pounds =)
  • taby_C
    Options
    Hi, I'm 21 and I need to lose over 100 lbs. I just joined the site.
  • Bellysima
    Options
    I'm 28-- in NC, too! I'm looking to lose about 75 more lbs!