Anyone In Their 20's Looking to Lose More than 50 LBS?

Options

Replies

• Hi, Melody here...

I am trying to lose 54 Ibs and I am 26 years old. I have just began my weightloss Journey as of today and I would be more than happy to be your fitness buddy, of course in return if you will be mine.
  • willowdancer
    Options
    My goal is to lose 80 pounds! I've been a member for a while, too, but not really involved in the community aspect of mfp.

Edit: I am 24! I forgot to put that part in, lol!
  • timewiz13
    timewiz13 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm 20, and looking to lose 60+ pounds!

Message me if you'd like to chat or discuss diets/workouts!

I'd be very interested to see how different people are going about this!
  • cameragirl2003
    Options
    Thanks for all the support guys! This is great.

A question for you ladies out there... A huge issue of mine is eating around "that time of the month" when I crave everything and I just have to eat. What do you gals do to curb those cravings and the urge to just eat and eat??? Tips would be appreciated!!
  • alyssamarie6389
    Options
    Hey there! I'm Alyssa, I'm 23 and I'm looking to lose over 100 lbs. I'm down 20 so far just by watching my food intake and occasionally exercising. Feel free to add me!
  • lynnsloss2013
    Options
    Me me me! I'm 20, turning 21 in June, looking for a total loss of 75 lbs.
  • majowie
    majowie Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 and i wanna lose 66 pounds! you all feel free to add me =)
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    m 26 and I'm trying to lose 100+ lbs. Add me if you like :smile:
  • steflbrown
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 26 and looking to lose a total of 110... I'm down 50 as of this morning :):):) Feel free to add me!!!!
  • Megz2006
    Megz2006 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    24 years old and trying to lose about 40-50 pounds. Right now my goal is set at 150 and then I will set mini-goals after I reach that.
  • ToFatToBeSick
    Options
    25, Pregnant until May so my weight loss is more of maintaining until then. Bulimic, Bipolar and extremely good at losing weight. Feel free to add me but be direct. Don't tell me I'm doing a great job if I go over my calories for the day, even if it's only over by 5. I'm here to lose weight and encourage others. I'm not going to sugar coat things for you so don't do it for me.
  • c2h5m8h6
    c2h5m8h6 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Im 26 from uk i had 60+ to loose Ive lost 33 to date took me nearly 2 years to get here tho as Drs have advised me to take it slow (between 1lb and 2 lb a week)
    Feel free to add me Im always on the look out for new friends
  • ambascom
    Options
    I'm 22 and have more than 50 lbs to lose. Add me if you would like!
  • Honey_bearz
    Options
    I'm 20. 30lbs down and 50 to go : )
  • originalkazila
    Options
    23 and looking to lose around 60 to 70 pounds. Also looking to run a 5k and later a marathon.
  • THICKMADAME2004
    Options
    I'm 26 and I am trying to lose 64lbs but I only have 14 more pounds to go before I reach my first big goal Ive been wrkn hard off and on for almost a yr n a half with a 60lb loss maybe if i woulda stuck with it d whole time I would have already beat my goal lol
  • Arianna86
    Options
    Hello,

I am 26 looking and have lost 30lbs so far and have another 30-40lbs to go. I have been stuck where I am now for a while because I lost motivation but I am hoping to get back to it and stay encouraged with support from others.
  • Joey_TheGreat
    Options
    23 looking to lose 50lbs!!!!! good luck on your journey!!!
  • smouff
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 26, down 27 with a little more than 70 pounds left to lose for my overall goal. I'll send you a request!

If anyone else wants to add me feel free, I'm always looking for new friends!!
  • BuffyEat2Live
    BuffyEat2Live Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    28 and have about 50 to lose.

Not worrying too much about the scale right now just hoping that tracking and regular exercise will get me where I want to be.