New to this... Very overwhelmed (need Friends)

Options
13»

Replies

• itsmelynn15
    Options
    I will also be losing 150lbs. Notice I said WILL? Yep it will be done. You are not alone! Having friends here to help you when you are having a bad day is so encouraging. I sent you a request and any others who want to add me gor for it! I am here every day.
  • juliekaiser1988
    juliekaiser1988 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Add if you like- but I hold you accountable! And you have log daily AND open your diary! I'm tough!! :)
  • poohpoohpeapod
    poohpoohpeapod Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    you can add me, before I joined MFP I lost about 80lbs on my own counting calories, I know what its like to have more to lose. One step at a time.
  • rodeothedog
    rodeothedog Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I lost 65 pounds using myfitness. Gained some back so gonna start again. Its so hard this time. Good luck:smile:
  • slimcole
    Options
    i'm also having a hard time getting past the first two, in need of friends as well :) i will add you
  • thegreatestlove
    thegreatestlove Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and I will provide all of the support I can. Weight loss is challenging, but with support it can make it much easier. :) Good luck to you, my new friend. Stay strong!!
  • jackiep2439
    jackiep2439 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    friend me!
  • nlaffertyrn
    Options
    Hi! I have quite a journey to go to learn o be more healthy. I would love to friend you and work on this together. I just finished week 2. It was a challenge. With my unusual job and schedule, I slipped for a day but logged it anyway. The support from my little group of friends has kept me from completely falling off and giving up (again). You CAN do this!
  • tobynapalm
    tobynapalm Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to hit me up if you get stuck. I'm just learning all of this myself, but I've found that an iPhone helps, and Wii tennis kills calories!
  • Ladygirl14
    Ladygirl14 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am about to turn 56 next Friday and just joined today. I would be happy to befriend you
  • ADetweiler1
    Options
    Add me I could use friends too :)
  • Rosytakesoff
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • holylucy
    Options
    Feel free to add me. You have come to the right place!!.
    Good luck on your journey! :heart:
  • TattedCharli
    TattedCharli Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! Add me :happy: