5 foods never to eat????

Options
I can't get myself to sit thru that video. Can someone just tell me the 5 foods never to eat? I would really appreciate it! And is it true?

Replies

• liittlesparrow
    liittlesparrow Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    ....What video?

And there probably aren't 5 concrete foods you should "never eat".
  • tricksee
    tricksee Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Diet sodas, fast food, bread, carton fruit juices I think I remember those on there, ive seen many variations though
  • now_or_never13
    now_or_never13 Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    There are lots of foods that people say you shouldn't eat.... only stop eating something if you don't like it or have a medical issue that cuases you not to eat them.
  • vmekash
    vmekash Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I foolishly set through the video, and cannot remember what the five were. Then I kicked myself for wasting my time. It is basically just a long video advertisement of some sort. I should know better. Everything in moderation, and it's all good. That's my two cents.
  • a_mandolin_
    a_mandolin_ Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Mushrooms, fat free cheese, grapefruit, manatee and light beer.
  • WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    Banana, margarine, bread, ... and I forget what else.
  • MystikPixie
    MystikPixie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I foolishly set through the video, and cannot remember what the five were. Then I kicked myself for wasting my time. It is basically just a long video advertisement of some sort. I should know better. Everything in moderation, and it's all good. That's my two cents.

Ditto, and since I spaced out a couple minutes in when they finally did say the five foods(i'm guessing they did right?) I was zoned out because it took too long to get to the point.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    There are lots of foods that people say you shouldn't eat.... only stop eating something if you don't like it or have a medical issue that cuases you not to eat them.

This.
  • Athena53
    Athena53 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I refuse to sit through videos or page through slow-loading sites that show each item on a page with more banner ads.

My list of things "never to eat" is pretty long because for me personally, the fat/chemicals/calories involved aren't worth it, but it's MY list. I still enjoy a pack of Histess Zingers when I can find them. Your list will vary.
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Broccoli, cauliflower, turnips, lima beans, soy.
    Blecch. All vile weeds.
  • benflando
    Options
    If you don't go above your calorie and macronutrient (protein, carb, fat) goals you will not gain weight. Just control yourself.
  • urglewurgle
    urglewurgle Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I probably would avoid margarine though... Is that even food?
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Ketchup, Purina puppy chow, Ramen noodles, tomatoes from Venezuela, and Zima.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Gasoline
    Kerosene
    Hydrochloric Acid
    Nuclear Waste
    Human Flesh
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Humans can eat whatever they dang like.

Just figure out what works for your own good health.
  • KimJohnsonsmile
    KimJohnsonsmile Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Banana, margarine, bread, ... and I forget what else.

Are you joking or serious? WTH shouldn't people eat bananas???
  • maggsclooney
    Options
    diet soda, fast food, over processed foods, white bread, organ meat
  • MrsGriffin67
    MrsGriffin67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I probably would avoid margarine though... Is that even food?

More like motor oil.
  • buda12345
    buda12345 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    i would stay away from Arsenic, too
    and those berries in The Hunger Games
  • bornbrits
    bornbrits Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    why do they keep showing a banana??? I too sat through the video but spaced out and don't remember all. I think juice was one cause of the high sugar content. I don't get the banana though as there are so many health benefits and I don't remember them talking about them on the video as that is what I was specifically looking for.