any girls have skinny boyfriends or husbands

Options
124»

Replies

• lilmissbamaqueen
    Options
    My ex-fiance was about 5'10" and weighed about the same as I do at 5'3"... He was an Italian chef and insisted on always using full-fat butter and cream and made these ridiculously awesome pasta dishes all the time, but had such a crazy metabolism that he could eat every bit of that stuff and still look amazing.

However, my current bf is also 5'10" and also a chef, but he is much stockier. Not really fat, but just stocky. And I like that much better. :)
  • Helena___
    Options
    I also have a skinny boyfriend. We're both 18. He's just 114 while I'm at 194, however I'm a bit taller than him (he's 5'6 and I'm 5'11). We love each other very much and that weight difference never matters to us. The only problem is that when I get playful or get on top of him, he gets totally exhausted after a while...but I don't mind :)
  • jacasaurusrex
    Options
    Oh yes. My boyfriend has a stomach condition that prevents him eating too many things and the things he can eat are fairly low cal, low fat so he's topping out at about 120 at 5'11'' right now and I'm 5'8.5'' and about 180. Needless to say I am quite heavier than he is. Kinda makes me feel crappy but it's all the more motivation!!
  • akern1987
    akern1987 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9, I am currently around 313, started at 327, and my BF is 6'2 and probably weighs maybe 160?
    He's so skinny, and he eats whatever he wants!
  • salu1975
    Options
    Dont you hate that! My husband is 5'10 and 150lbs. He is struggling to keep that weight!!(He was 130 when we got married, and had to take weight gainers.) He is not even active! Loves to sit in front of the T.V and eat junk, no exercise at all! Also loves to eat out, so I can say It's going to be a struggle for me to be disciplined....=(
  • HokieMama4
    HokieMama4 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    My husband is 5'10" and about 155. In the 6 years that we have been married, I've carried, delivered, and nursed 3 children, and had 1 life-threatening emergency surgery. My body has been in a constant state of change (leading to a max of more than 100lbs heavier than when we met). I once made a comment to a friend that my husband looked exactly the same as the day I met him. So my husband chimed in with, "That's not true! I've gained like 5lbs!" 5lbs? 5lbs!!! That man has the metabolism of a race horse. I can't be mad at his genes though. Even though he has NEVER struggled with his weight, he is SO super-supportive of me, my habits, and my goals. I also really cherish the fact that he loves me for who I am, not how I look, and as much as my body has changed, he always tells me I'm sexy. Having said all that, I will not rest until I weigh LESS than him!!! Another 30lbs or so to go.