Woman Sues LA Fitness because of "inappropriate exercises"

Options
2»

Replies

• deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    EDITED! why is this even a topic?? its not funny or to "joke" about... what is this world coming to....men can get harrassed as well but usually men like it.... to boost their egos lol... woman take it as a threat because obviously men can over power us easier...

I didn't post it as a joke, I posted it as "chit chat" to talk about, since it doesn't really belong in any other category. I suppose it could have gone under "fitness" to discuss appropriate exercise, but that would be stupid.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    it's in the right place. it's chit chat.

i get why she didn't just leave, go over their heads or whatnot. some people depending on their finances feel very bound to their gym memberships. like they don't just walk away from things easy. others don't make a fuss easy. especially if she were young i get it, but even if not i still get it. i know people like this, heck i think i used to be people like this. workplaces can get very lax i noticed when i worked and flitted around different companies. i remember thinking sometimes...man the people from that company would never believe the things that go on at that other company. corporate cultures can vary so much, and management really does play a big part in the trickling down of attitudes and tolerance for certain hijinx.

this couldnt have come at a worse time for me since i was just about to tell hubby my plans to get a trainer and the results of my gym shopping to help me pare down on a choice. (hope he's not aware of this story)....

[crosses LA fitness off the list of options---they weren't really on the short list anyway for other reasons, rif-raff, insufficient woo-ing, unimpressive amenities, lack of clear answers regarding trainer's credentials/specializations, etc.]
  • XDiet_SlayerX
    Options
    Sounds like Texas in general. Hiring sh!tty employees and not doing squat about it.
  • runmybunsoff
    runmybunsoff Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    ha.... wow