Hey Guys...Lingerie Opinions needed!

Options
12346»

Replies

• hph442
    hph442 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Ohh I like a nice Burqa .... the combination of mystery and showing just enough ankle drives me crazy

Damn, this whole time I thought he liked this look. Perhaps this is the reason why I'm getting a divorce.
  • hph442
    hph442 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Boy Shorts....and never ever drag your teeth!

:drinker:
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Ohh I like a nice Burqa .... the combination of mystery and showing just enough ankle drives me crazy

Hahahahaha

But seriously why are you asking a bunch of guys on a random forum rather than asking the man that's actually going to see it. Better yet, go try on a bunch of stuff and get something that you look great in and makes YOU feel sexy. I'm pretty sure my DH wouldn't be very happy about me asking a bunch of other men what lingerie would make me look sexy.

I'm not asking what they think I would look sexy in. I'm asking what turns them on! Doesn't hurt to get opinions does it? I know it's not going to stay on for long, but sheesh! Ideas never hurt to spice things up!
  • shutupandlift13
    shutupandlift13 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    For some reason the guys I've dated lately prefer the cheekie/boyshorts look vs a thong.

I'm all for the matchy matchy stuff if I know someone is going to see it, invested way too much money at VS in the past year between new undies and yoga pants.
  • shutupandlift13
    shutupandlift13 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Boy Shorts....and never ever drag your teeth!

:drinker:

It should be dry like a desert right?
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    The single most attractive feature a woman can show a man is availability and willingness.

Wear something that signals that. Doesn't much matter what, except that it can't be what you wear all of the time.

I usually hang a "Vacancy" sign around my neck for this.
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    The best place for lingerie is on my bedroom floor :wink:
  • Kristen81
    Kristen81 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Really though, as long as you feel sexy and confident, your man will find you sexy.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    School girl outfit.
This discussion has been closed.