Too many friends who don't eat

Options
13»

Replies

• MaggieSporleder
    MaggieSporleder Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I try to talk to them, and then delete them.if they won't listen. I had one who was actually trying to live on like 80 calories a day and was exercising. Said the were "fasting"
  • mfrey2012
    mfrey2012 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I EAT!! I do like a lot of the members do here the TDEE - 20% and the puts me at 1650 a day, which is a LOT of eating if im eating right - I am New around these parts and could use some good friends - So ADD me up!! :) We can do this!! :)
  • kristinlc88
    kristinlc88 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1900 a day eating at my TDEE-1000 calories and working out 6 days a week.
    Go ahead and add me if you like! :-)
  • debykl
    Options
    I eat when I want too & what I want to; from chips to chocolate - just smaller amounts. I exercise so I can indulge from time to time. My food choices typically center around recommendations from Dr. Oz based on my body type (apple) LOL! I am a foodie and love to watch food channel to get my recipes from the pros! I am taking the supplement Green coffee bean extract and it has really worked for me! January first I weighed in at 176 (5' 9") now I'm at 163!!! If any of this appeals to you, friend me!
  • bobf279
    bobf279 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I eat normal stuff and exercise most days, no astounding weight loss but chipping away at it (I even had a jam doughnut today :blushing: )
  • xilka
    xilka Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I eat, and lose a lb x month, more or less.
    Feel free to add me.