Options
13»

Replies

• SA_80_2012
    SA_80_2012 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Que linda foto!

YAY!!!!!!!!

México lindo y querido, si muero lejos de ti...

frida-kahlo-biography.jpeg
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    tmpDFA7.tmp_tcm20-754090.jpg

acueducto21.jpg
  • SlickFootAnna
    Options
    Z%C3%B3calo_Mexico_Tourism.jpg
  • SlickFootAnna
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwgxBtlwUjQ2wEeX24W4oQq3-9xoesPxQ1BfNzxt1U5Z5uty_38g

ROFL

garces.jpg
  • fatjoegut
    Options
    And this is why i LOVE living in AUSTRALIA, WHERE I"M NOT SEEN AS THE "HELP" or an illegal immigrant/alien or whatever Gringos call Mexicans and anyone who is Latin-American looking, just because of my appearance or background.

It's certainly unfortunate that all the illegal immigrants have ruined it for all of the genuinely hard working Latinos (or should i say "Hispanics", as per USA terminology), who are upstanding members of the community.

As a So Cal native, I have to say lots of people do see Hispanics, Mexicans, Latinos as the help... However there are lots of us who see people as people, I don't see someone as white, Mexican, Asian, black, we are all people...

As for illegal immigrants, I'll stand with my American Indian decent of my family and say I am against all of them... everyone but American Indians, get out :) Not serious on that, but it is interesting how Christopher discovered a place where people were already living... I am glad he isn't around today, I would be afraid of him "Discovering" my car...

Even though I may not have an outside appearance of it, I am also of Latin descent, as an 8th generation Californian with my great ancestor Don Antonio Lugo. I think too many people get hung up on their race, I was brought up simple, there is no one better than me, but I am better than no one...

Fun topic btw :)
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Is flan Mexican in origin? If so, thank you Mexico. Thank. YOU.
  • ashesfromfire
    ashesfromfire Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Im have hispanic in me;)

thats what she said