Yeaaaaa! You got this, girl! Great job. [=
  • FatSlayer1016
    FatSlayer1016 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Glad I can inspire some people with my story! :-D
  • sarantonio
    sarantonio Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    The body AND the panties got sexier :wink: good work!
  • tanterror
    tanterror Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You're doing a great job!
  • serz81
    serz81 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I loved your post. You write so well and are inspirational. I look in the mirror and have to realise that in 2 weeks, I'm not going to lose the 50 pounds. I have to be realistic, I know! Thank you for sharing.
  • FatSlayer1016
    Options
    I loved your post. You write so well and are inspirational. I look in the mirror and have to realise that in 2 weeks, I'm not going to lose the 50 pounds. I have to be realistic, I know! Thank you for sharing.

You may not lose 50 pounds in two weeks, but staying focused and motivated out you two weeks closer you your goals!
  • Happyme2009
    Happyme2009 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting ! You give me courage ! Nice job !
  • elledoll
    elledoll Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hot mama!Your post is very inspiring.I'm in college and I shy away from alot of roles where I know deep down inside I would make a great leader but I don't like all eyes on me.I've never tried Muay Thai but I'm going to see if any have any classes in my area...I know I need to step my fitness game up.
  • FatSlayer1016
    Options
    I've never tried Muay Thai but I'm going to see if any have any classes in my area...I know I need to step my fitness game up.

You can and totally should do it!! Muay Thai is amazing! Makes you feel so powerful and in control, like a boss!!
  • bathony
    Options
    That's a fantastic post, brought tears to my eyes which I guess means that's exactly how I feel. Thank you for posting this as everytime I read something like this it all starts to penetrate that much deeper about how much time and life is wasted being unhappy with ourselves and our confidence. Well done on your progress, love the tattoo, is it the tree of life?
  • Stinaa91
    Stinaa91 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    well done love you look great! :)
  • FatSlayer1016
    Options
    Well done on your progress, love the tattoo, is it the tree of life?

It is actually my family tree. And it is dead and from a branch hangs a bleeding heart. Some of the upper branches form my siblings initials, and in the roots lie the initials of my parents. My family, including my extended family, has always been a source of pain and misery for me. In fact, I no longer associate with a large number of my extended family, and that in and of itself has helped contribute to my new happy and healthy lifestyle. :-)
  • ballgirl45
    ballgirl45 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    AWESOME success story!!! SUPER congrats! Thanks for sharing and for the pics as well. Very inspiring for sure!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!