Tall lady friends wanted! Need to loose 20lbs.

Options
13»

Replies

• fitbyfaith75
    fitbyfaith75 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Tall lady here too! I'm 5'9 in the 230's and need to lose at least 60lbs. Feel free to add me too "-)
  • brendamac464
    brendamac464 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and currently at 180 and I've just started. I'd like to get down to 145 so add me and I'll help motivate you. Any posters on here can feel free to add me. I need more peeps!
  • EatSleepTrainThin
    Options
    Hi hi. I'm 5' 11" and looking to get to around 160lbs before September. :) 140lbs is the main overall GW but it might be a bit of stretch for me really, so at least 150lbs. :)
  • Kcinnamon
    Kcinnamon Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm 6' and 180, looking to lose another 20 pounds. I just love seeing posts where there are other tall ladies. I feel like such a freak sometimes, lol
  • kitscatpaws
    Options
    I am a 6ft gargantua, hoping to lose 40kg.

I would love some tall friends - I am always the big giant
  • mrowrmeowmrowr
    mrowrmeowmrowr Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and 180; wanting to lose 30 pounds.
  • KelCanDoThis
    KelCanDoThis Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm 5ft 9, Im hoping to lose another 45lb.

Kelly
  • LaurieCoffman
    Options
    I'll be your friend. I'm 5'8 and need to lose 20-25. When you have a little to lose it is very hard. we can encourage each other:flowerforyou:
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'7 and weigh 153 and am looking to loose about 25 lbs...I'm 32 and a mom of 1 son.
  • iheartwhitetea
    iheartwhitetea Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and started here at 169/170 lbs (I'm 162 now!). 3 years ago I was 140 so I set that as my goal, although I didn't lift weights while getting to that so I didn't have as much muscle as I wanted and I think that may be a little lower than I'd like to maintain. I'd be happy to be fit at 150 =)
  • katiecowlard24
    Options
    I'm 5"10 and weigh 147pounds I want to lose 20pounds so I weigh 127 pounds ! It's so hard to lose weigh how many calories do I need to intake? And how many to burn? I've just turned 18
  • cockiest777
    Options
    Hi there - i am same height and weigh 168, i have just started and want to lost 20 pounds, may I ask how you are doing with your weight loss goal? I need encouragement