Dog Lovers and Buddys

Options
I've been on 10 days and lost 3 lbs I'm 63 years old and a dog lover have 2 a small Doberman and an American Pit bull Terrier
I belong to a Kennel club and take dog training classes. I have competed in dog show. Any other dog lovers? Looking for some buddies to share journey of weight loss with.:smile:

Replies

• jaclynZ
    Options
    huuuge dog lover.
    have an adorable fuzzy mutt (and unfortunately had to put our dobie down this past week...)
    feel free to add :)
  • paulkempjr
    paulkempjr Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Been a dog lover my whole life, mixed, purebred, doesn't matter, dogs are brilliant creatures. The wife and I like to rescue dogs that are in a bad way, we actually saved our marriage once by adopting an over-bred, neglected, and abused Welsh Corgi once. Right now I am the proud owner of the laziest mess of a basset hound you would ever meet, we rescued her as well. She doesn't do much, but she is my biggest fan.
  • LdyPsych
    LdyPsych Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Crazy for my dogs, my family knows not to ask me to choose :laugh:

My terrier/ poodle mix (Emma) just was released from Auburn Univ Vet school after some intricate surgery. I was sooooo glad to have her home! I am not into breeds, or shows, etc.... I just love all animals ( and wish a lot more people would adopt needy animals!)
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Yes, another dog lover!
    We have two retired/rescued greyhounds.
    Both brindle.
    Red (m) and Queenie (f).
    They are beloved!
  • olsondre
    olsondre Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Right here. My dog is definitely my best friend and my favorite workout partner!
  • momoshelly
    momoshelly Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    love dogs ..have Miss Whinnie Cooper- a beagle mix right beside me as I type :)
  • Brookeleanne90
    Options
    Love my dogs! I have an Old English Sheepdog and a Peek-a-Poo :)
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Have one chihuahua who will be 13 next month and an Italian Greyhound-mix that we rescued last summer who just turned one.
  • LdyPsych
    LdyPsych Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Olsondre -I love mine madly, BUT they aren't great workout partners (mine mostly scare me to death walking near me during cardio or deciding after my workouts have started that they suddenly must go outside and promptly start barking at everything). LOL I will forgive them anything!
  • raqalex
    raqalex Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Have a cocker spaniel who is a spoilt little prince :)
  • hockeylover13
    hockeylover13 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love dogs! I rlly wish i could have one!!!
  • greenpointmoni
    Options
    Obsessive dog lover here. I like dogs more than people. I have a pug and plan on getting a few rescue dogs once I move out of the city.
  • camcd831
    camcd831 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I love my dogs. I have three. One of mine is also a Doberman. One is a large mixed breed and one is a small Shih Tzu.
    Feel free to add me.
  • stormydaze_02
    stormydaze_02 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    YAY! A dog lovers thread!

I own and breed Golden Retrievers... just the most beautiful natured dogs. About to take one of mine for a long walk around the lakes!
  • hockeylover13
    hockeylover13 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I love your tracker!!! So jealous of you and your retrievers!^^
  • nicnoc1981
    Options
    Have 2 lovely Labradors. They are great friends in my weight loss mission (the walks benefit us both)
  • Jkc9059
    Jkc9059 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Love dogs!! Have a Shi tzu/bichon mix, chocolate lab, and a golden retriever they all live in the house and sleep in bed with the girls under the blankets with their heads on the pillow. Feel free to add me if you would like. I am in my 40's and have lost about 35 so far.
  • Kyledrums
    Kyledrums Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of dogs. My only exercise at the moment is walking mine. Unfortunately for her I've started walking further than she is use to and shes finding it hard to keep up.
  • Makoce
    Makoce Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Yep! I train dogs professionally and run my own business.
    Teach classes, volunteer at shelters, rehab aggressive unadoptable dogs for adoption, do seminars, daycare and the like!
    I have a German Shepherd currently. She loves to go hiking and bike riding with me!
  • Sasmin40
    Options
    Another doglover here!???? Have a black lab. He's my number 1 friend. But you can add me, and I'll be your friend too! ????