Men, what do you prefer in a woman?

Options
123457»

Replies

• boboff
    boboff Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    25% - to 35% is nice!

The guy at e harmony thought the same thing as me when I saw this thread.

Has no one mentioned the fact they have to look and cook just like your Mum?

No? Oh well, that's....good *Cough

Seriously though, whose is to say, you can't help falling in Love, what ever pre-conceptions you force upon yourself will limit your chances at happiness, why not just accept that and move on.
  • RLP3595
    Options
    A great smile, muscled legs are a plus, honest, trustworthy, some similar interests
    I am married and my wife is in the 40-50 % range... she wouldn't be caught dead in a two-piece bathing suit but we are both trying to change our body shapes...
    One day, you grow old with the person-- you better have more in common than a hard body... my thoughts
  • Food4Fuel
    Food4Fuel Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Im not going to lie, I like the girl in 15-17 the best just because I like it all tight. I'm not sure I've ever seen someone rock 30% bf quite like the above example hahaha. The girl with 25% looks great as well.
  • starvinkevin
    Options
    So that's how u pick up women.
    A great personality comes before everything for me
  • Abhishek1984
    Options
    Good curves Petite , sometimes i like women who have broad shoulders and big frames , they are so sexy.....apart from these surface preferences ...........A woman must be different intellectually ( crazy too) , funny , Independent .............. and a Pseudo feminist is a big NO
  • cgfol1
    cgfol1 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Men and woman have different ideas of what "curvy" means. Pick a shape:

425941_10151098081822602_86099806_n.jpg

I hate this picture. I have 13% body fat but I look like either the 15 or the 20! I don't think it is the be all and end all
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I prefer the middle section...
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    I prefer it when women don't ask this dumb question.

^^ :drinker:
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Meat