Replies

• Pepper_Pea
    Options
    :drinker: Not at all.

Gender has Zilch,nada,nothing to do with it
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    LetsMakeupXtina Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    It depends. Women are way better at stuff like cleaning, mopping, laundry, serving coffee...

is this guy forreal...
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Anyone with eyes in their skull can see that women and men are not the same. What that has to do with equality in a social sense is beyond me. I've lived on my own since I was 18 and I'm still trying to find an area of my life in which a man would be a necessity for accomplishing a task for me, other than procreation. Haven't found one yet. Does that mean men are stupid and useless and we should throw rocks at them? Nah. They're all right... :flowerforyou:

Sexist jokes are kind of like racist jokes. They often start with "I'm not a racist/sexist but..." and then proceed to prove that the person telling the joke is, in fact, totally sexist/racist/waste of human skin.
  • Dozer71
    Dozer71 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with their beer gut hanging over their shorts, a comb over and still think they are sexy.
  • shannonsumner92
    Options
    In psychology I learned that men and women are equal in all psychological natures except 1.. men have better spatial recognition.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Is it possible to have peeter envy, just to be given the same opportunites in the pro audio world, so that I can make the same salary as Mr Peeter does? And I can have permanent plumbers crack all day long while Im at it? :laugh:
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Men physically stronger? Pah! That's why we get to be pregnant and give birth???!

What does that have to do with physical strength? :tongue:

Ya that baby is coming out whether you like it or not.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    UGH

apples and oranges...

both fruit.....both inherently different and equally awesome...

like men and women...

both human....both inherently different and equally awesome...

this comparison stuff does NO one favors...

just ugh
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options

Hide. Just sayin'.

qmO8P.gif

That gif is awesome... j/s.
    only thing worth commenting on here : )
  • Minerva624
    Minerva624 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Yes! Men and women are equals. We can all do great things. No one should be limited to greatness by their gender.