Insanity, Round 1, starting tomorrow... Any takers?

Options

Replies

• logistica1022
    logistica1022 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started Insanity 30 days ago and I have lost 10lbs 3 inches off my waist, 4 inches off each thigh and 2 inches off my arms. It's seriously hard but just keep pushing play Shaun T will work ya don't worry about it :)
  • lovelylittlegiggles
    Options
    I wish I could, but I can't find my dvd's. You will love the workout. I did.
  • eloisemonteiro
    eloisemonteiro Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Honestly? I'm AFRAID of Insanity lol
    Saw some videos and I don't think I can handle it hahaha
    I wish tho, maybe when I finish RI30 :D
  • stacibuk
    stacibuk Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I started Insanity 30 days ago and I have lost 10lbs 3 inches off my waist, 4 inches off each thigh and 2 inches off my arms. It's seriously hard but just keep pushing play Shaun T will work ya don't worry about it :)

How much did you eat? As in how many calories?
  • stacibuk
    stacibuk Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I'm on my third round. Week 4 tomorrow.

I log that I've done the exercise but put 1 calorie burns... I've changed my calorie goal to the one I got from the equation in the insanity nutrition guide so I don't have to worry about 'eating back' calories and just stick to my goal.

Hi, how much do you eat in calories?
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I would love to but I don't think I can do it just yet, plus I don't have any of the dvds and I can't seem to find it on youtube, if anyone does know how to find it on youtube I would love to at least try it out.
  • ShannOliver
    ShannOliver Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I LITERALLY just finished my first Insanity workout...and I'm super intimidated. I would love to have some Insanity friends to keep me motivated, so feel free to friend me!
  • ShannOliver
    ShannOliver Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Question for those already doing Insanity: What keeps you going? What time do you usually workout?
  • allierogers90
    Options
    I want to do insanity but i dont have it. where do i get it. i wanna do this with everyone too.....
  • AnimePrincess13
    AnimePrincess13 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Can I join, I'm hoping to restart on Monday. I need Sunday as my rest day and I have been sick and still am, but getting over it.
  • Torin714
    Options
    @allierogers90 Try youtube, that's where I found it.
  • allierogers90
    Options
    just did my fit test. wow im ready for tomorrow. :)
  • alikat2986
    alikat2986 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it March 3rd!!
  • Danny0950
    Danny0950 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this on Monday.
  • nathan_oz
    nathan_oz Posts: 229
    Options
    I am from the UK, did Day 2 of Insanity today, tough going! feel free to add
  • alikat2986
    alikat2986 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Today is day 3 of Insanity for me!! Rock it!!!
  • jpmurd
    jpmurd Posts: 1
    Options
    Going to be doing day 4 today including the fit test day =) It is the cardio recovery...and I hope it is that =)
  • KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I just got my order so I'm game!
  • Falenea
    Falenea Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I am starting insanity after I finish the p90x round I am on. (5 weeks to go)

If you want to add the exercises to myfitnesspal just go to the exercise tab, click on "my exercises" then click the "create exercise" button and put it in as cardio with whatever calories they will burn. Thats what I do with the P90X workouts.
  • sophi135
    sophi135 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey i'm onto day one of week 2 tomorrow. Feel free to add me :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!