Laughing Cow Light Creamy Swiss

Options
124»

Replies

• theresa_ann
    theresa_ann Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    in my fridge right now i have light creamy swiss, light garlic & herb, light mozzerella sundried tomato & basil, light french onion, and light queso & chipotle... my favorite thing to use them for is on my wraps (i use flat out wraps- only 90 cals and low carbs) with turkey or ham and veggies. i also use them in my omelettes, on crackers, on veggies (hot or cold)... there are so many possibilities! :) my least favorite one is the swiss though, so i would definantly suggest getting some other flavors :)
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I like to use them on a baked potato instead of butter!
  • chellebublz
    chellebublz Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Idk , we bought the strawberry flavor laughing cow and have been eating them half a wedge on half a bagel and we think they are disgusting LOL. We don't taste the flavor at all.
  • Hanfordrose
    Hanfordrose Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Several of you have mentioned flat out wraps. Is that something like a flour torilla? I also like the flavor of Blue Cheese. So, I will really have to look more closely at what flavors of Laughing Cow cheese that are available. Thanks again for all the good ideas.
  • Hanfordrose
    Hanfordrose Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    My hubbie Ed and I went shopping today. I added Laughing Cow French Onion, Laughing Cow Garlic & Herb...and even a little bag of Laughing Cow Mini Babybels. Thanks to all of you for the wonderful ideas. I thoroughly enjoyed the Laughing Cow Swiss on my muffins, and now I can try some of the other wonderful flavors.

Thank you all so much. :happy:
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I love the Laughing Cow...many good flavors! On Reduced Fat Wheat Thins...on celery...on toast....as a spread on a sandwich taking the place of both mayo and a slice of cheese. If done right, it can even work in an omelet.