I can't be feminine AND strong?

Options
13»

Replies

• LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options

I have gone to more classical car fairs than people who actually own classical cars.

Perfect for people who love Tchaikovsky AND old automobiles!
    Wouldn't that be Romantic cars?:laugh:
  • thoseblueeyes
    thoseblueeyes Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Most people look at me and say I'm to Girly or to high maintenance . I love to dress up with all the bling BUT I do have a bachelors degree in construction management. I have been know to tear down a wall when my ex ( hubby then) was out of town to open the kitchen and family room up . It was always a joke what I would do when he was gone. These days I don't do much since I travel a lot, I changed my career path and now I'm a flight attentant but I'm not afraid to use tools to build or tear down something.

We can be feminine and strong at the same time and damn it we are sexy since we can do both!!!!!
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    All my life I've been the tough one. I carried all the heavy boxes, helped catch the tom turkeys and hauled the heavy branches to burn. I like looking nice. I clean up good when I feel like it.
  • xcrmonger
    xcrmonger Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Of course you can be. I drive a forklift at work and in my free time I can be found shooting, gaming, or tinkering with stuff.

All while wearing something sexy :P