The one food you can't eat in moderation???

Options

Replies

• suzanw12
    suzanw12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Bit o honeys
  • laurajade111
    Options
    Peanut m&ms I will eat however many are there - even to the point of feeling sick - an m&m cannot be in my sight and not be eaten!
  • HoneyIShrunktheMom
    Options
    Cheetos.
    I occasionally try to buy the "baked" kind and even go to the trouble of portioning them out into individual servings in baggies. I still end up eating at least 1/2 the bag in a day. I just can't stop once I start with those little suckers.
    I'm thinking maybe next time I will buy the bag, take out two servings and throw the rest in the garbage! LOL Or maybe take them to my mom's or something. Then they won't be calling me from the pantry cabinet.
    I have self control with everything else but those Cheetos! Oh my gosh!
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    hot buttered toast... got to be salted butter though, and Aunt Millie's Ancient Grains bread!
    Oh and cashews- Yummy!
  • labgirl77
    labgirl77 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Cookies..Cookies...Cookies...Uggg...:laugh:
  • sgmomma
    sgmomma Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Good breads. There has been an occasion where I've bought some type of bread for dinner and it didn't make it home from the store :blushing:

I agree how do you only eat like 1 or 2 slices of pizza? I've tried.

I cant even tell you what the term moderation means if we are at a "party" and we have snack foods out. Forget it. We were at our friends house the other night and they had buffalo wings and chips and dip..i ate a stupid amount and do it everytime. When its out like that...i cant stop
  • missjanetleigh
    missjanetleigh Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Pizza. I don't even buy it anymore because I know it will be a three day binge!

Yes this is me too! I have a 2 liter pepsi as well. bad bad me.
  • stevenyuzk
    stevenyuzk Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    pho
  • littlebigsteve
    littlebigsteve Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    hummus ...i have to have the whole container when i open it
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Trail mix and roasted nuts. One little pinch leads to 100 more little pinches.

Occasionally I manage to measure out my portion and stick to it.
  • aka1030
    aka1030 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Chips and bread...in a perfect world I could eat all that I want, sigh!
  • rochellena
    rochellena Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Soda. I don't even like it that much, but if it's in the house, the next thing I know, I'm laying in bed with an empty 2 liter and a Big Red mustache.
  • RUNN3Rmom
    Options
    Brownies...I will eat the entire pan in one day, though not all at the same time or same sitting.
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Pringles & Oreos
  • selina_kyle
    selina_kyle Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Cheese - I can't be trusted. I'm trying not to eat any of it and most importantly not buy it!
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Tortilla chips and anything by drakes (ring dings, devil cakes, etc)
  • amandasilva
    amandasilva Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    sour patch kids. i can eat a whole bag ( the BIG bag!) ohhhhhhhhh..... its only like 700 carbs and 3000 calories or something insane lol!

^^^^ This.

And Hot Tamales- Love them!
  • ercarroll311
    ercarroll311 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Thin mints and gummi bears
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Pizza! Over the past few weeks, I've managed to reel in my raging Doritos and Pepsi cravings, so I can have just a little. Pizza is still something I can't eat just a little of.
  • Dianescraps
    Options
    Oreos