The one food you can't eat in moderation???

Options

Replies

• aplhabetacheesecake
    Options
    Marshmallows

those lil mini coloured ones, cereal even the healthy kind...i make a bowl, when its gone and theres left over milk I add more cereal and then more milk and then more cereal-aggk!
    chips, chocolate, candy like skittles or jelly beans
  • lazykerry
    lazykerry Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I can't really eat any junk food in moderation. If there is any type of cake, cookie, brownie, ice cream, pizza, or salty snack in the house, I will eat it until it's gone. Once I start I get this crazy, "might as well finish it... gotta get it out of the house" mentality.
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    sugar... all things sugar.
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Tagalongs from the Girl Scouts. I have been dodging girl scouts since they started and will continue to until they are done lol.
  • twelfty
    twelfty Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    PIZZZAAAAA!!! i love it :D
  • brendaj39
    brendaj39 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    ice cream, there is no way a 1/2 cup is a serving..it should be at least 3 cups!:sad:
  • krepthin
    krepthin Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Lays Baked Potato Chips
  • CrazycatBritta
    CrazycatBritta Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    cheese ... in any form
  • raisingemilyjune
    Options
    COOKIES and ice cream. worse part is, my work has a case of cookies right on the counter and i work long, night shifts, where i am alone with those cookies the entire time.
  • Jaulen
    Jaulen Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Chocolate covered almonds, little debbie swiss cake rolls or nutty bars, and anything else with the combo of peanutbutter and chocolate.

(And yes! Ice cream servings should be bigger than 1/2 cup! I've been using dessert glasses (can almost always find them at goodwill or rummage sales) to eat ice cream in instead of a regular bowl.....it makes the 1/2 cup serving sive appear less sad)
  • KatelinDz
    KatelinDz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    OREOS!!!
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    bread and tons of butter on it
  • BeautifulBrownButterfly
    Options
    Utz white cheddar popcorn!!
  • angdpowers
    angdpowers Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    icecream - sooooo, I spend that extra money to get pre-portioned stuff.

I also have a hard time with eating meat in moderation. Sounds weird I'm sure, but I always want A LOT of chicken or beef or whatever and not just 4-6oz...its really a challenge for me :s
  • Iluvcheezits
    Iluvcheezits Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Cheez - its
  • mike667grace
    Options
    The ONLY food that I cannot keep around is nuts-- almonds, walnuts, mac nuts. I will always eat the whole bag in one sitting, so I just can't have them in the house anymore.

I'm with Ral, i can't stop once i start on pumpkin seeds, pistachios, seasoned sunflower seeds, cashews. It's just too much.
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Cheez - its
    i could eat the whole box in one sitting!!!!
  • sandradev1
    sandradev1 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    There is only one such food for me.............................................'CHOCOLATE' grrrrrr I cant have it anywhere near me :sad:
  • arnfolly
    arnfolly Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIES ARE EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil I say! My son who is 15, is a FANTASTIC baker. The kid has a knack for making the most DELICIOUS baked goods EVER! I kid you not. He is thin and muscular (of course) so we let him bake because he LOVES IT. However, I can resist most of his delicious goodies EXCEPT THOSE. *sigh* I have NEVER had a peanut butter cookie with the chocolate chunks that are as good as the ones he makes. We jokingly accuse him of putting crack cocaine in them to make us addicted! Same goes for his DARK CHOCOLATE fudge brownies from scratch. I can resist those, but all my friends call them CRACK BROWNIES. :) *sigh* I was upstairs in my room the other night when I could smell the cookies wafting upstairs, calling my name. :( LOL
  • smithja2003
    smithja2003 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Chips and Salsa are my nemesis. I could eat the whole basket and some at most restaurants