The one food you can't eat in moderation???

Options

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    The infamous kiwi! I could go down on those for days!

o_0
  • Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter! Give me a spoon and I can demolish a jar of it quickly!
  • hdutoit17
    Options
    Chocolate, bread (especially a peanut butter and syrup sandwich), pastries, fried chips .............ag the list is long
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Trail mix. I can't have it in the house or I'll devour the entire bag! And that's a TONNN of calories in each tiny serving. lol Something about the salty nuts, chocolate, cranberry or raisins. I can't stop! haha!
  • jamers3111
    jamers3111 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    CHIPS AND SALSA!!! I stopped buying tortilla chips because even though I tried so hard to eat 1 serving, 1 serving turned into 3 without blinking. I miss chips and salsa :(
  • rachelhowell38
    rachelhowell38 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Pizza, Dominoes where doing buy one get one free, i was having a bad day and ate both to myself!
    Salt and Vinegar Kettle crisps, bf has to weigh out my portion and then hide them or i'll eat the whole lot!!
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    CHIPS AND SALSA!!! I stopped buying tortilla chips because even though I tried so hard to eat 1 serving, 1 serving turned into 3 without blinking. I miss chips and salsa :(

Just buy one of those mini bags for one (about 30-40 grams?).
    Salsa is quite healthy, so you could incorporate that in your food the next day like omelet with salsa, salsa on your sandwich, salsa with beans for dinner. Something like that.
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    FML
    Walkers_Mega_Monster_Munch_Pickled_Onion_40g.jpg
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    FML
    Walkers_Mega_Monster_Munch_Pickled_Onion_40g.jpg

YES YES YES

Entire multipack to myself.
  • shining_light
    shining_light Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Bananas. If I buy 7, intending them to last the week, they'll be gone the minute I start eating one.

Though, I haven't touched the one I have in the freezer. This is good. I am getting better. I think it's because I just know better for myself than to buy them anymore.
  • shining_light
    shining_light Posts: 384 Member
    Options

Just buy one of those mini bags for one (about 30-40 grams?).
    Salsa is quite healthy, so you could incorporate that in your food the next day like omelet with salsa, salsa on your sandwich, salsa with beans for dinner. Something like that.

Salsa belongs on everything. Everything. No exceptions.
  • pplf2001
    pplf2001 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Tortilla chips. Dont know why, they arent even that tasty! Lol

This!
  • Stephsouders
    Options
    Peanut butter hands down. Any butter really: almond, hazelnut and peanut. Nutella is the worst!!
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    French Bread Baggette
  • Brianna716
    Brianna716 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    If there is a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos in the house, I have just enough self control to only eat one serving size every day until it's gone.
  • lisavirani
    lisavirani Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    NUTS! Cashews and pistachios mostly... and honey roasted peanuts. I can NOT eat one serving... 1 ounce is NOT a serving. I have to eat the whole bag/can. I just cant help it. It's a bad bad bad thing to let me have nuts.
  • jessica_120214
    jessica_120214 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    chips & salsa
  • april1445
    Options
    Nuts in any form: peanut butter, trail mix, mixed nuts, in ice cream. Absolutely no ability to say no to nuts.
  • mfrkorey
    mfrkorey Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Doritos!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Nachos. I just keep making plate after plate...