The one food you can't eat in moderation???

Options

Replies

• laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Dill Pickles
  • Bolthouse26
    Bolthouse26 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    cookies and chips
  • crowunruh
    crowunruh Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Hummus.
  • mmk2988
    Options
    Haldiram's Moong Dal
  • winny59
    Options
    Kraft caramels. I eat the entire bag. I haven't had any in a very long time, if I have one, I have them all, there's no stopping till they are all gone. The only control I have is to never, ever buy them.
  • babymaddux
    babymaddux Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    grapes. 3lb bag, 10 mins...
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    Steak. Although I didn't realize this until tonight. A serving is 3 ounces?

You gotta be kidding.
  • JenniJen26
    Options
    ANYTHING sweet
  • NeverSurrenderFit
    Options
    Tip #1 from a personal trainer: If it ain't good for ya then do not have it in your house :) Sounds simple, because it is!!!

Tip #2 if you want something sweet for example chocolate, get a protein shake in a flavor you would die for, and a quality protein low in sugar and calories if you want it for a night time snack!

Tip #3 Mines Chicken Wings lol, for me I try to burn 1000 calories in a workout so I at least do not feel as bad eating them ;)
  • kittenbobitten
    kittenbobitten Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Fried rice and ramen (I will eat 2-3 packages at a time) are bad for me. I also have to eyeball myself when around nuts of any type. But my big super NO! food is buttered popcorn at the movies. If I get popcorn, I get a large, super-massively buttered tub and then eat at least two refills. I have eaten so much buttered popcorn before I have gotten sick. Totally, completely sick. But I can't stop myself. So not I bring a snack bar to the movies and try not to buy it at all.
  • Territravel
    Territravel Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake! And white chocolate macadamia nut cookies. And whole grain cheese pringles! And the cherry flavored fruit snacks that my students have for snack. And Oreos dunked in milk (or chips ahoy). And fettuccini Alfredo! Oh, and mello yello. Pancakes with lots of syrup, or French toast. And pizza with extra cheese. Oooooh, lasagna!! Anything with sugar, butter, and cinnamon.

But other than that, I'm good. Oh, wait! I forgot fried chicken! And garlic bread.and pulled pork barbecue.and a big juicy grilled cheeseburger. Reeses peanut butter cups! And Heath bars! Ought, butterfingers cake. Anything with Eagle brand milk, even a spoon with Eagle brand milk!

Well, dang!! I'm going to bed!!!

Bahhhhhaaaa!
    Thanks for the laugh.
  • Territravel
    Territravel Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Girl scouts thin mint cookies, Captain Crunch or Coco Pebbles cereal. Oh Yah!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    chocolate. :tongue:
  • lamby284
    lamby284 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    gnocchi. terra chips. dinner rolls mmmmmmmmm. naan bread. curry
  • MallorieGreiner
    MallorieGreiner Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Birthday Cake Oreos, Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream.....
    Spinach Artichoke Dip.
    Olive Garden Breadsticks. Gimme 15 and MAYBE I'll be satisfied.
  • rdianemu
    rdianemu Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Blue Bell ice cream almost any flavor.
  • Bread, especially bakery fresh. Nom.
  • Alsha1999
    Alsha1999 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter! I'll eat the whole jar in 2 days if I have it in the house. I can't buy it. The funny thing is I didn't even like it when I was younger.

Me exactly! Well almost, I could do it in one day! :)
  • FloraSin
    FloraSin Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    SUSHI! Spicy Salmon rolls especially.
  • ChancyW
    ChancyW Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    French bread...the white kind.

Just. Can't. Stop. Once. I. Start! :noway: