The one food you can't eat in moderation???

Options

Replies

• RunningMannn
    Options
    barbecue fritos
  • quicklabs
    quicklabs Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    No doubt about it- pizza
  • Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Salted Spanish peanuts.......nom nom nom.
  • cnelsdesigns
    cnelsdesigns Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Chocolate covered strawberries... ooome they are so good
  • MaryBachert
    MaryBachert Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Pasta!
  • kaylinn9
    kaylinn9 Posts: 112
    Options
    No matter how hard I try, almonds. Raw almonds. They're my biggest weakness. I always pour only 13 almonds out and tell myself that's all I'm eating. And next thing I know, the entire container is empty.

And ice cream. I can't leave without inhaling the entire bowl. Or cone. Or container. Or machine.
  • honu18
    honu18 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Cookie Dough, dried fruit/trail mix..
  • lotushead
    lotushead Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    COOKIES. If the world was ending tomorrow, I'd buy all the cookies from the nearest bakery and eat em. ALL OF EM. Then I'd drive my fat self over to my mom's house and eat more cookies. But in company that time.
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Well...over the last few days it's been ice cream with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles...at least it's almost gone. :\
  • Howe2girl
    Options
    Bacon!!!!! I can eat several packages...and as long as I don't eat any carbs with it I can eat and never get full!
  • grillingirl
    grillingirl Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Cheese..............
  • EmilyEmpowered
    EmilyEmpowered Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    PIZZA!! Literally the ONLY food that I CAN NOT have in the house because I can not resist it. If we get pizza, whatever doesnt get eaten right away I will eat a piece here and there til it is GONE! I'm talking, getting up at 2, 4, 5 in the morning to finish it off. Then having to explain where all the leftover pizza went :( So, I really try not to get it unless its for my kids every now and then they get the Little Ceasers $5 deal, which there arent any leftovers of :)
  • mom_of_elliot
    Options
    CAKE... cake,cake,cake,cake,cake. I LOVE cake.... and icing!
  • robindina
    robindina Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Chips and Salsa
  • stefanieceleste0530
    Options
    Doughnuts. Without a doubt, doughnuts. I seriously cannot go into a Dunkin Donuts without eating them. It's horrible!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I only have one? Really?

Chocolate would be my big one.
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    ben and jerry, cherrie garcia...... till it's gone
  • 00sarah
    00sarah Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Haribo gummy bears....

"kids and adults love them so, the wonderful world of Haribo!" ugh. When I was pregnant I'd kill a 2 POUND bag in about 3 days....
  • mnb7v3
    mnb7v3 Posts: 21
    Options
    Chocolate chip cookie dough! I used to make a half batch and tell myself I would just make a few cookies whenever I was craving one (because homemade, fresh out of the oven cookies are the only way to go). But every time I opened the freezer, I ate wayyy too much cookie dough. Now I just scale the recipe down so it only makes 4 cookies. Then I can't go TOO crazy with the dough :-)
  • lovesdogs1960
    Options
    Icecream!:drinker: