what are your goals you wanna reach by summer?

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• Leonidas_meets_Spartacus
    Options
    Lose couple of inches, increase my metabolism by 15-20%. Reduce my body fat % by 5 or 6 %.
  • levitateme
    levitateme Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I want to feel comfortable wearing a halter top this summer.
  • ab_1203
    ab_1203 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Im at 163 and would like to get to at least 153 by summer.
  • youcrazything
    youcrazything Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be at 140lbs by the end of May. I am currently at 155, so that's about 5 lbs per month and completely doable.
    That will put me at 20 lbs away from goal, which I intend to go slow and steady on and give myself the rest of the year to lose.

I would also like to give C25K another try when it gets warmer, now that I am a bit lighter (I believe I was around 175-180 when I tried the first time and I could not get through it) and improve my flexibility and strength as well.
  • softncudly
    softncudly Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    By my birthday (July 6th), I would like to be at least a size 12. (Right now I am at 16/18)
  • tararag
    tararag Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get down to 120lbs (right now I am 131) and I would like to see definition in my abs and decrease the size of that "pooch" that gets so annoying.
  • MystikPixie
    MystikPixie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I just want to be able to reach my feet to tie my shoes without having to hold my breath.
  • latinawilson67
    Options
    I would like to be down 15 lbs in 2 months and ultimately 25 lbs by August. I am trying to be in the mind set of baby steps. I have set small mile markers ....i.e....a couple of wardrobe fittings. I plan to celebrate each achievement as I progress.
  • FreshKrisKreash
    FreshKrisKreash Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I wanna be 125 by June. 8 more pounds to lose. I got this. lol
    Also I wanna not be ashamed to wear a bikini.
  • RockingThis
    Options
    I'd like to lose 20-30lbs by August.