what are your goals you wanna reach by summer?

Options

Replies

• littlmissapril
    littlmissapril Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Lose 30 lbs by end of June (Disney/FL vacation) Want to wear shorts comfortably without my thighs rubbing together
  • AliciaC81
    AliciaC81 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm not even sure what I can expect or what would be a reasonable goal by summer! I'd love to be more comfortable in a bathing suit, but I think it might take more time to get there. I might stick to being able to find shorts that fit me well and that I like. That's always been a big struggle for me. Regular sizes are always too small and plus sizes were always too big..so I look forward to being able to find shorts and wear them with confidence. And I guess any improvement I can make between now and then will make bathing suit season more bearable!! :)
  • NicholeElizabeth92
    NicholeElizabeth92 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I would like to be somewhere between 20-30lbs down
  • emstethem
    emstethem Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I would like to be 20-30lbs lighter by then... :)
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    I want to get to 147 by June 29th. I weigh 167. I have a wedding this summer.
  • dmaloof2013
    dmaloof2013 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I want to feel good for my wedding, which is in June. I would like to lose 20 pounds, but I already bought the dress. So as long as it looks good on me, I don't care how much I have lost. After that, I plan on definitely losing the full 20 pounds that I want to.
  • placeboaddiction
    placeboaddiction Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    10 lbs away. Then its the pool EVERYDAY so I can check out other people who work out their bodies. Oh and the beach. I'm definitely getting skimpy European male bathing suits.
  • jraines1973
    jraines1973 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I want to get back in my favorite white bikini!
  • sweetsarahv
    sweetsarahv Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    i'm going to the beach the week before my birthday and want to be in a BIKINI
  • lives21
    lives21 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Lose 40 pounds total by my brother's wedding in August and look nice and feel confident in a summer dress.
  • northfresh
    Options
    I want to feel comfortable wearing a two piece bathing suit, I've never had one before!
  • labellecanuck
    labellecanuck Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I want the energy to be able to walk all over town
    Lounge freely on the beach without trying to discreetly cover problem areas
  • JaceyMarieS
    JaceyMarieS Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be wearing a size 12 by the end of summer. Going on a "couples" vacation in October and that would really open up a lot of wardrobe potential.
  • iliveintheshire
    Options
    I want to look GREAT in a bikini - like have hip bones and not belly fat haha =) yesssssss.

Feel free to add me as a friend anyone so we can stay on track for summer goals!!!
  • McBatty
    McBatty Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    to be 115 pounds and run a 5k in under 23 minutes :) not very realistic though
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    I want to be comfortsble in my own skin, and spend some days on the beach.
  • Iceman420
    Options
    I'm hoping to drop at least 50 pounds by summer. The more the better :)
  • TighteningStrings
    Options
    I'm in Australia so we have ten(ish) months until our next summer. In an ideal world I would like to be under 100kgs, but that means I need to lose about 43kgs in 10 months, and I'm not too comfortable putting a number on it like that. My goals are to increase my fitness, run a 10k in October, find the self confidence to wear summer dresses, and hopefully get to a size au18 (from a 26).
  • kleonard42
    kleonard42 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I want to be at my ultimate goal but the summer. I have 35 more pounds to lose...I don't even know if that's possible to lose by May or June, do you!? I will work very hard towards that goal, though. I work out six days a week and on my resting day I usually walk outside for at least 30mins. My only problem days are once each month when I want to eat everything in sight! I do well throuhout the day..it's those few nights a month that really get me.

Any advice or motivating words to help me reach my goal of losing 35 pounds in the next 3-4 months?

36525582.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 56 pounds by summer. that will put me to my goal weight.