what are your goals you wanna reach by summer?

Options

Replies

• Shanni827
    Shanni827 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My goal by summer is to be down to 150-145 lbs (I'm 182 lbs now) and head to the beach with my family for once!!!!!!
  • RobynLB
    RobynLB Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    To look like a VS bikini model. JK... but not really ;)
  • DanielleHinkle24
    DanielleHinkle24 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 20 more pounds. My ultimate goal os about 25 pounds but I am hoping I can lose 20 more by June 1st. I would also like to get myself ona regular exercise routine. I work ling hours and am always so tired in the evenings (and early morning) to exercise. I am probably just making excuses but I need to exercise!!!
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    i would like to loose 6 pounds by march 4th(my birthday) and then loose 25 pounds by this summer/fall.
  • urglewurgle
    urglewurgle Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I want to have lost my wobbily bits (except my boobs) by the end of September and do a Tough Mudder.

Gonna finish my 3rd round of Insanity then start the Asylum and\or couch25k and/or The new rules...

If THAT doesn't shift the flab I don't think anything will!
  • MissVamp13
    Options
    Hi :) I have 3.5 stone left to lose. If I can lose that by summer I will be over the moon. A priority of mine too is to start toning up so that I look better once the weight is off :) x
  • AshyyMM
    AshyyMM Posts: 131
    Options
    I have been saying since late last year that my goal was to be down more than half the weight I have to lose by my birthday which is June21... making it at the time about 30ish pounds.. once I gained weight over the holidays and have since had a hard time getting it off.. I don't know whats realistic.. but I'd be happy to lose atleast 20-30lbs by the summer.. Ideally I'd like to lose all 60ish now before the end of summer.. but well.. I think I'll need a HUGE push to get there!!..
    Good Luck everyone on getting to your results by your goal dates/vacations!! :)
  • ja9smakinachange
    ja9smakinachange Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'd love to lose 15lbs, but more importantly to run another half marathon and beat my 2011 time.

Tone my belly, thighs and bum. :)
  • Alicia7519
    Options
    I want to be in onederland.
  • skiersteve12345
    skiersteve12345 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    to get to 8% body fat :)
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Bikini baby!!

Started lifting this week in an attempt to melt away the rest of the soft spots.
  • TattedInStilettos
    TattedInStilettos Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Bout 30lbs give or tame...
  • AmiciaCole
    Options
    To be down to at least 119 pounds,
    to have a nice, toned body.
    Maybe even a six pack? (:
    to fit in size 8/10's.
  • kebieber
    Options
    I want to lose 20lbs by the summer!!!! Hopefully more but I am having such a difficult time doing so.
  • red8424
    red8424 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I want to feel confident at the beach without a cover-up! Also, to wear sundresses and not be self conscious about my arms.
  • Nessa0506
    Options
    To consistently work out 6x week for 1 hour. I completed 2 months so far. I also want to reach a 27 inch waist and increase the size of my hips and butt.
  • jojo1410
    jojo1410 Posts: 151
    Options
    Bikini fit by summer to hit the Spanish beaches!
  • VersusTheMoose
    Options
    I want to be 210-225 by July 1st.
  • robjenga
    robjenga Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Down another 20...i would be CRAZY HAPPY!!!!!!!
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Wow you have gorgeous eyes!

About goals,, I'd love to lose 15-20lbs by May and to increase my jogging to running speed. :)