what are your goals you wanna reach by summer?

Options

Replies

• tinydancer4
    tinydancer4 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be at goal by then (130lbs) - I've still got 16lbs to go though so I'm not sure if I'll make it. The last few are very stubborn!

I've just signed up for a 5k in June. I really want to be able to run the whole thing. I've just started C25k so I hope I'll be able to do it!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    To get to 181lbs. (in the 12 stone ball park). 27lbs to go! I want this for July 27th. Sisters wedding! X
  • sidewinder76
    Options
    To loose 15 lbs and never find it again! To be happy with me no matter what weight i am. To live Life, no just exist. :)
  • ReaGaladriel
    ReaGaladriel Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I would like to get to my goal weight (that is 5 more kilos to go) and I would like to tone my body.
    :)
  • curvyCHLO
    Options
    I want to be around 150-145, which is about my UGW. Right now Im a little more than 170. Also I want to do a 5K run to start off my summer!
  • RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I want defined abs (lower body fat, not necessarily a lower weight) and a muscular butt! Workin' on it.
  • thintor
    Options
    i want to reach 150 by my birthday, the 12th of july! that's about 22 pounds away!
    feel free to add me :)
  • redragtop05
    redragtop05 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose another 40 lbs by the end of June
  • thegeordielass
    thegeordielass Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be down at least another 10lbs - ideally nearer 15 by then. I'd also like to wear shorts and maybe a dress for the first time since I was a kid and not feel self conscious. If this summer is like the last one though it'll be waterproofs and no sun all the way so no rush!
  • collingmommy
    collingmommy Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I've got a goal to be 155 on my birthday in may, i got to put up the oreos!,i don't usually but them cause i don't usually want them, but i bought some, and everyone i open the pantry there staring at me!! Sorry, 155, by may 6
  • sheppeyescapee
    sheppeyescapee Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Well my goal is to be at 168 before Xmas, so halfway there would be nice. So around 20lbs less before summer I think.
  • ApexLeader
    ApexLeader Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    put on 15 lbs of lean tissue and be under 10% body fat
  • Swedgen
    Options
    I don't have a number in mind, as I'm trying to look more long term, but I would like to be able to take my shirt off at the beach or pool without feeling totally self-conscious about it.
  • gabesgourmet
    Options
    My goal for Jun 9 is to be down by 40 more pounds. I'm taking my 9 year old to Disney, and I want to feel a lot more comforable in my skin!!!
  • erinpooh
    Options
    I want to be at around 150 by June, when I celebrate my 44th birthday.
  • JessicaRobin67
    JessicaRobin67 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I want to have lost 25 pounds.. only 18 to go!
  • xHITorMISSx
    Options
    Id like to reach my goal weight. Which means losing 30 pounds. I think I can do it because I've already lost 71 in 5 months =)

19375491.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • keith0373
    keith0373 Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    170 by the end of May. At 189 now. Should be easy enough if I don't let my weekends get out of control
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I have no "goal" weight right now, I'm kind of just playing it by ear, and see how I feel as I go. BUTTTT, for summer I would love to TONE UP! I want to tone my arms, shoulders, back, and legs! AHH so I can feel comfortable in summer clothes! :D Of course I wanna tone by stomach too.. but thats going to be a hard one! But im working on it! :D
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Need to lose 33 pounds by summers but my weight loss is too slow anyway lets see:ohwell: