what are your goals you wanna reach by summer?

Options

Replies

• XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Get back to pre Joshua (most recent child) weight!
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    right now my mini goal is to be around 250 by the end of March wheni trn 54.

And yes we can all use more support, lol
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    If I can keep up at my current rate, I should feel confident enough to wear a one-piece bathing suit by then (which would put me at approx 50 pounds lighter than my start weight). Will still be plenty overweight but I will look a LOT better than I did when I started!
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    stay awesome
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I haven't felt confident in a bikini or even like nice shorts/skirts in a few years.... Would love to be able to wear some nice shorts and a cute tank top and feel totally comfortable. Of course I would love to look great in a bikini too.

I also have a 16 month old, I would love to be able to go swimming with her !

:)

it says I have 16 lbs to lose, but ideally 20-30 is what I need to lose to feel good again! Do-able by june/july?
  • JULIEdance
    JULIEdance Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Maintain, flat stomach, to be toned and more flexible.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    By Summer I want my rightside up heartshaped butt to be upside down as fashion and clearly not nature intended. I know I'm fighting my genetics tooth and nail for that, but I don't care. I've done it before I'll do it again.
  • mum212
    mum212 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    133 is my goal im now 154 and starting weight 164 5 weeks ago x
  • danibu98
    danibu98 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    My goal is to keep losing 5 lbs a month as I have been, so about 25 lbs by the end of June. I am going on a trip to Mexico at the end of July and losing 30 (from where I am right now) would be beyond amazing.

I have lots of NSV goals on my page too, feel free to add me!
    Danielle
  • casi_ann
    casi_ann Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I'd like to reach Onederland by June.
  • Lovinglish
    Lovinglish Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I would like to be under 200 lbs so that means roughly about 40 something pounds to lose. Good luck everyone on you're goals
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I WANT TO WEAR A 2 PIECE :sad:

Or even just the top half with some shorts that dont ride up/wedgie/cut off the circulation to my legs would do!
  • 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    I have a tub full of size 10 summer clothes and my goal is to wear them comfortably my May! My mini goal is to keep losing 1-2 pounds a week. :wink:
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    i wanna wear shorts that arent UNDER my knee. i want to be able to rock some summer dressews. i hope to loose atleast 13kg my summer, that will leave me about 10-15kg to be where i want.
  • asaw00
    asaw00 Posts: 1,904 Member
    Options
    I would like to rock a bikini. Be a hottie in my husbands new boat!
  • Pinkigloopyxie
    Options
    I want to be under 200lbs by my birthday in june. Being at current goal of 180 by june would be better. Four months to lose 45lbs?

I fell away from mfp for a few months starting in october, gained about 5lbs back... shoulda been under 200 by the end of the year.

Mostly I want to go swimming without having to feel embarrassed and covering myself up with my life vest. And I want to do 100 pushups every morning.
  • niknokd
    niknokd Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I want to finish my 2nd round of insanity, and have those ripped abs I've always dreamed of so I can feel awesome in my bikini!
  • maaandyxoxo
    Options
    omg i actually want to go to the beach, and be comfortable, and be able to get up and run around and get in the water and not be worried about sucking in and people looking at me funny.. i want a freaking tan!
  • Jemmuno
    Jemmuno Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I would like to be about 150lbs and have a descent enough stomach and thighs to wear a two piece bikini for my trip to Hawaii.
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I would like to be about 150lbs and have a descent enough stomach and thighs to wear a two piece bikini for my trip to Hawaii.

im goin to Thailand in December, so till then i want to have some badass definition :)