what are your goals you wanna reach by summer?

Options

Replies

• bonsaiblossom
    bonsaiblossom Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    lose 10-15, i'll be happy with 10 being i was never that big to begin with
  • naenae756
    naenae756 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 15 pounds and be able to wear a swimsuit comfortably!
    Good luck in your endeavor!
  • chaemd
    chaemd Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I want to lose a total of 22lbs. So far I have lost 2lbs. I want to be down by July for my family reunion followed by my sorority convention celebrating our 100th year. I have bought a lovely gown for the gala that fits, but I want it to fit better.
  • moni_tb_192
    moni_tb_192 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I want to be in my goal weight, around 130 (20lbs to go!), feel with more energy and finish a 10K race with my dad :smile:
  • VeinsAndBones
    VeinsAndBones Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Reduce my body fat levels down to about %8 :3
  • gina195
    gina195 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    would like to lose 30 pounds by summer
  • runningfataway
    Options
    40lbs and I'll be done. I just want to get below 200 and a little more.
  • PennStateChick
    PennStateChick Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Ideally, I would LOVE to lose 40 by the second week in July. I guess that means I would like to lose 30ish by June and would be happy with whatever happens beyond that.
  • conorpatmanCHANGED
    conorpatmanCHANGED Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    lose 16.4 more pounds by may 17th and then gain muscles/tone c:
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    My goals are to be healthier...leaner...stronger....I have no specific number I'm trying to get to by summer...that's just an exercise in frustration. My goals don't necessarily have a time frame, it's more about getting to this BF% or pushing that amount of weight...or running xx miles in xx time frame...or blood work comes back more positive than the last time, etc. I don't like putting some date on when I should achieve x,y,&z...doing so can lead you down unhealthy paths and, like I said...can just be an exercise in frustration. I'm more focused on getting there, not getting there by a certain date.
  • SlimSlowFab
    Options
    I would love to be 175lbs by the Summer. I went from 223lbs to 202lbs. I have 37lbs more to go :cry:
  • valeriewxy
    valeriewxy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    By summer, I'd like to be at my goal weight ^__^ A body fat percentage of around 20-25% would be good. I'll reevaluate along the way!
  • renee_72
    Options
    i wanna be tone by summer. i would love LOVE to be able to wear a 2 piece. ( i havent wore one for 14 yrs lol ) so thats my goal.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 40 lbs and feel confident in a bikini (for the first time in my life). I don't know if I can achieve that by summer, but confidence is an attitude, and not a weight, so I am working on my confidence as well. :happy:
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I was going to work on my health, but I think I'll just focus on fitness instead. The nurse was "envious" of my numbers at my last checkup this week, so I guess I don't need to work on that anymore, just maintain. So my new goal is to decrease my run time per mile by a minute. Got another half marathon coming up in June...Going to up my weights (keep lifting heavy) but don't want to state a specific goal other than upwards, because I always surprise myself by progressing faster than I think I will. :drinker:
  • sara1077
    sara1077 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I would like t lost all my baby weight (she is 2.5?ha ha). That is 25lbs. Then, I want to be somewhere between 130-140 By 40th birthday (march 2014)
  • Pamko57
    Pamko57 Posts: 182
    Options
    By the beginning of summer, I want to be down 32 pounds. Then I want to spend the summer taking off the last 20. My goal is goal weight by Sept, my birthday month.
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I want to wear shorts again!!
  • Justthisgirl1994
    Justthisgirl1994 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get down to at least 120 by summer. I want to look amazing in a bikini so I'm also hoping to not only lose about 8 lbs but to also tone up!
  • 4everdieter
    4everdieter Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would love to be under 200lbs. My niece is getting married in June and I would like to look nice in a dress. The plus size dresses are so unflattering. Lose my baby dumpling knees. Right now I wear long dresses and skirts by summer I would like to get my hem line higher. Work out more than I have and eat less if I don't get under 200 I hopefully will be more toned.:smile: