Dad passed away this week

Options

Replies

• Lovescoffee2
    Options
    Words fall short of expressing my sorrow for your loss.
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I am sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family. :smile:
  • Italiano7
    Italiano7 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel I lost my mom 17 yrs ago My thoughts are with you. Remember god only takes the very best.
  • Port47
    Port47 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your father,my prayers and thoughts are with you as we'll.
  • cardiophile
    Options
    I'm sending you compassion, love and condolences. I was just there almost 2 years ago. Most dreaded and painful time of my life. It will get worse, but it will also get better.

The best advice I ever got was: "Take care of yourself."
  • roadmapmaker
    roadmapmaker Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    may the best memories soothe your heart.
  • kbeech06
    kbeech06 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry for the loss of your Dad. May you and your family find peace knowing he's in a better place.
  • thoseblueeyes
    thoseblueeyes Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. There are so many wonderful people here to offer support to you if your needing it. Your family is in my heart and my prayers.

hugs
    Jodi
  • Wetterdew
    Wetterdew Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    That sucks. I hope you've been able to find ways to deal with it, a step at a time.
  • urglewurgle
    urglewurgle Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Oh sweetie, I'm sorry!

Like previous posters have said 'take care of yourself'
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    So sorry for your loss! Welcome to MFP.
  • littlebre33
    Options
    I am sorry for your loss. Remember he is always looking over you and always by your side :)
  • Tecia1970
    Tecia1970 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family!
  • Naomi0222
    Options
    My thoughts are with you during this difficult time. The MFP people are here to listen :)
  • linbert57
    linbert57 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I am so very sorry to hear of your dad's passing. May your memories and love sustain you through the difficult times ahead. I lost my dad in 1990, but more recently, my husband in 2011. Take care and may you, your family and friends be there for one another. Also, best of luck on your journey here on MFP.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. There are a lot of great people on this site who will be able to give a lot of support and encouragement. Though I don't know you, my thoughts and prayers are with you & your family. :heart:
  • missjanetleigh
    missjanetleigh Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    My prayers go out to you and your family.

I just had a dream about my dad this morning, he passed away in 94 of cancer.

God Bless
  • Stacyplus5
    Options
    very sorry to hear about your loss!!!
  • momof2TONI
    Options
    My dear Father passed away this week and even though I know he is in a better place, I miss him. He was a faithful man, always smiling and caring of others ,even when he was sick at the end. I am new to this program and would like encouragement and prayers for our family.

I lost my dad several years ago and he was the same kind of man. I'll pray for your family and I'm truly sorry for your loss.
  • CNA1951
    Options
    I a so sorry about your Dad, prayers to you and your family.