I found the secret !!!!!!

Options

Replies

• S_U_M_M_E_R
    S_U_M_M_E_R Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I hate ice cream. I will take the cookie tip though. I love cookies. Maybe I'll lose only half of what you did, but it will be worth it.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    Guilt burns a lot of calories, apparently.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    2.4lbs lighter?
    my weight fluctates 5-7lbs a day :laugh:

Mine was all fat loss though, not silly water weight. no more raspberry ketones for this guy.

Actually it was hydroxycut sprinkles...
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Brilliant! I knew I was doin’ it wrong!! Do you know, is the weightloss only with mint chocolate chip flavor?!? I'm not a big mint chocolate chip fan...

Hhhmmm .....further research may be needed to see if it covers all ice cream.

Please report back with your findings :flowerforyou: I am extremely interested in this diet!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Why couldn't it have been Nutella?! :angry:

*shakes fist at the heavens*

Why not both? Put some ice cream in almost empty jar of Nutella and dig in. It is heavenly I tell ya!
  • carryingon
    carryingon Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Will it work with Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream?? I am willing to try this:happy:
  • TerriAnne53
    TerriAnne53 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    your too funny Dino. but congrats on the loss
  • FitFabRee
    FitFabRee Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the insider tip! I've been doing it all wrong all along!
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Hmmmmmmmmm; I think it was your metabolism warming you up from all that cold ice cream.
  • JOYOUS62
    JOYOUS62 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Guilt burns a lot of calories, apparently.

If this is true, then I am having a cream egg tonight, I have had no chocoloate in nearly 4 weeks :sad:
  • mcflat29
    mcflat29 Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    I laughed hard when I read this. My dad is in excellent shape now and dropped a ton of weight (so proud of him). Well one night we went over for a visit and he was saying it was junkfood night and this junkfood night would be pizza. Did we want some or did we want him to order us salads. First, I was happy my dad thought about my BF and I trying to eat healthy. My dad's always had a junkfood night and I never thought about it. My BF went crazy, all "You can't eat that, it's awful, it's horrible... why?!?!"

My dad explained, "With all the healthy eating, one day of moderate junkfood helps coat your insides and slides right out." Ew but apparently it works! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Probably explains the fad "cookie diet" and "donut diet"
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    Why couldn't it have been Nutella?! :angry:

*shakes fist at the heavens*

Why not both? Put some ice cream in almost empty jar of Nutella and dig in. It is heavenly I tell ya!

Ah yes, if only 1/10 of a teaspoon wasn't worth 5000 calories! The fumes alone cost 1200.
  • sandobr1
    sandobr1 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Can you try again tonight with potato chips? TY.
  • traceytwink
    traceytwink Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    That's a result cos I just bought two tubs of Kelly's Cornish ice cream for tonight mmmmmm, not sure the pancakes, strawberries and chocolate will help though oh well lol
  • CarlieeBear
    CarlieeBear Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Brilliant! I knew I was doin’ it wrong!! Do you know, is the weightloss only with mint chocolate chip flavor?!? I'm not a big mint chocolate chip fan...

Looks like you have some research to do...I recently dropped 4 lbs after not losing for 3 weeks (had actually gained 1.5). I hadn't eaten ice cream...wonder what caused mine...wish I'd had ice cream..

What is RFL???
  • Arlettega
    Options
    Is yogurtland high in calories? I love the plain tart yogurt
  • mhorn2142
    mhorn2142 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    lol!!! if only!
  • wikitbikit
    wikitbikit Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    My dad explained, "With all the healthy eating, one day of moderate junkfood helps coat your insides and slides right out." Ew but apparently it works! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Probably explains the fad "cookie diet" and "donut diet"
    This and the ice cream make too much sense to not be true! I am readjusting my diet as we speak.
  • CountryStrongNicole
    Options
    Love it!! :drinker:

Think I need to run to the store *dreaming about ice cream*
  • corneredbycorn
    corneredbycorn Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Well tell us EXACTLY what kind...I want to do this right.

in my expert(*) opinion,

blue_bell1-300x210.jpg

bluebell2.jpg

IceCreamScoop.jpg

* - certified expert ice cream eater since 1967.

Yes, please.