Does pure raspberry ketone work as per Dr.Oz show

Options
13»

Replies

• Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I just find it unfathomable that people would fall for this rubbish. I mean, what happened to using a little common sense and doing some deeper research ?
  • ashesfromfire
    ashesfromfire Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mb4p56YgHZ1rfja63o1_500.gif

^^^^^^^^^So. Much. Yes^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

but to your question:

31056298_zps8dda2b64.jpg
  • anthonygunz
    Options
    Your common sense is mixed with ignorance, because there are many products and supplements on markets that do help and work. As for research, I did look it up and there are a lot of rubbish websites with misleading info. So that's why I reached out for intelligent factual info and not sarcasm. If we all knew it all, you wouldn't be as perfect.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Your common sense is mixed with ignorance, because there are many products and supplements on markets that do help and work.

Example?
    As for research, I did look it up and there are a lot of rubbish websites with misleading info.

And what might this indicate to you.. using common sense?
    So that's why I reached out for intelligent factual info and not sarcasm. If we all knew it all, you wouldn't be as perfect.

You got plenty of good replies. The sarcasm is warranted, given how often this topic comes up and just how many people wishfully keep searching for a miracle pill.
  • LivMinusTen
    LivMinusTen Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have heard of people losing some weight while taking Raspberry pills, but I have no idea what the effect of it really is. Is it the pill, or do the people feel more motivated to eat good during the day because they have peace of mind that the pill will help them?

I have "auditioned" for a study about taking extra fibre which could lead to weight loss. A lot of pills have fibre in them which leads to feeling better during the day instead of ups/downs of sugar level. The pill itself contains fibre that's also present in apples and bread. The pill does work, but it's just not special and shouldn't be for sale at the price. However, it can give someone a motivation to do better. What's wrong with that?

Before I get replies about dangerous pills: I don't mean any pills that contain ephedra or other very dangerous stuff which leads to heart failure.

Overall I do agree, that it's about what you use as fuel during the day and what you do to get it off.
  • Salekdarling
    Salekdarling Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    There is no shortcut or sure cure for weight loss. You have to teach yourself how to eat a proper diet (with fruits, veggies, grains, proteins and whole non processed foods) and increase your activity level throughout the day. (Not necessarily killing it at the gym, but just getting off the couch and walking around your house more often.) All of these 'sure cures' will leave your pocket book empty and your belly just as fat. Trust me... I was a sucker for years. The best way to lose weight is the free/cheapest way. :) You have to wonder if all that stuff he touts on his show even works. I'm sure they pay him a pretty penny to say it does. :)

Agreed. I finally understood what my fitness instructor in school was saying regarding nutrition after I changed the way I eat. He said that when going into a food market, shop on the perimeters. All the food that is good for you is on the outskirts. I rarely adventure down any aisles any more except to look for condiments and coffee. Eat clean! :)
  • anthonygunz
    Options
    Thank you all for positive reinforcement.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for positive reinforcement.

You're welcome :smile: