Does Coconut oil applied topically count as calories ?

Options

Replies

• Chipmunk222
    Chipmunk222 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Gee guys.... c'mon.... can we lighten up and chill a bit ?

Like I said on page 1.... I was just trying to see who was awake, lol.... geeeeeesh !
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Like I said on page 1.... I was just trying to see who was awake, lol.... geeeeeesh !

If it was a joke, put it in Chit-Chat, Fun and Games section. Not saying there won't be a few that take it seriously..but most people will know it was meant to be funny. If it is in the other parts of the forum, it tends to get taken seriously.
  • vlnalto
    vlnalto Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    blink.gif

Oh Anya... quite possibly my favorite comic relief of all time.
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    I don't see why it wouldn't. You guys all log the water absorbed during a shower towards your 8 glasses right?
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,087 Member
    Options
    The one poor girl wanted to know where to buy it.

At the grocery store...or on Amazon. :flowerforyou: Buy the unrefined stuff, then you can use it for cooking and it smells goo.

FFS. Now this topic is in my list.....but ..worth it. Maybe there will be more gifs.
  • cmriverside
    Options
    It also smells good
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    It puts the lotion on the skin, or else it gets the hose again.
  • droneofvelvet
    droneofvelvet Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I slather coconut oil on everyday....this explains a lot.
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    xptsed.jpg
  • JonathonMars
    JonathonMars Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Girl, this seem totally legit to me. You know, when you on a calorie deficit and trying to lose weight your mind can turn a trick like NOBODY'S BUSINESS.
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Come now. I understand the reasoning behing this question. It is absorbed by the skin. It is actually much more of an intelligent thought than all of you making fun of the OP.

It's absorbed INTO our skin, not through it. Skin has multiple layers. However, I agree with you that bashing the OP is just as stupid as the original question.
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Jonathon, I think I like you.
  • Kickinkim418
    Kickinkim418 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Really?!
  • goodenough13
    Options
    This whole thread made me giggle. =)
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    The one poor girl wanted to know where to buy it.

At the grocery store...or on Amazon. :flowerforyou: Buy the unrefined stuff, then you can use it for cooking and it smells goo.

FFS. Now this topic is in my list.....but ..worth it. Maybe there will be more gifs.

tumblr_static_as_you_wish.gif

tumblr_m3ju6wpwfK1qb9xkb.gif

tumblr_m9j3mzc3pI1rt2pbh.gif
  • S_U_M_M_E_R
    S_U_M_M_E_R Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Coconut oil is called, "skinny drops". You will lose weight from eating it .

I found an article which you all should read because it says that when you EAT coconut oil you don't need to log the calories . This is because it isn't stored in our bodies, but is used as energy, raises ketones and helps release fat. It says you will lose weight from eating it. I am floored! I am excited! I didn't know this until now.

http://www.miracleskinnydrops.com/coconut-oil-and-mct-oil/
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options

Obama-lol.gif
  • cmriverside
    Options
    Joylia, my favorite movies...I heart you.

P.S. Don't watch "House of Cards" on Netflix....it has Robin Wright in it...but she's evil.

I get very attached to the characters. My favorite movie is "Almost Famous" - and I won't watch anything else with Kate Hudson in it - because she IS Penny Lane.

focus.gif
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    Joylia, my favorite movies...I heart you.

P.S. Don't watch "House of Cards" on Netflix....it has Robin Wright in it...but she's evil.

I get very attached to the characters. My favorite movie is "Almost Famous" - and I won't watch anything else with Kate Hudson in it - because she IS Penny Lane.

focus.gif

Actually, this really makes sense in regards to a lot of forum posts..lmao!

almostfamous1.gif
  • cbteegardin
    cbteegardin Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    All I know is if I put coconut oil on my skin, I increase my calorie intake ... the scent in my olfactories drives cravings for Thai food, Pina Coladas, German Chocolate Cake, grilled pineapple in coconut milk with coconut shavings, Mounds, and Almond Joys. Oh CURSE YOU, coconut oil