AMAZING!
  • HealthyNowForever
    HealthyNowForever Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    congrats!
  • morrowsarah
    morrowsarah Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. You should definitely be proud of yourself! You look amazing and I'm positive that you will hit your 135 goal!
  • tmarvin16
    tmarvin16 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! I am almost in your same boat....almost!! I am 6 lbs away from meeting my 100 mark and my year will be the middle of March. Thanks for adding even more motivation. Keep up the great work!!! You look amazing!
  • MereMe
    MereMe Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! Rock it, sister!
  • marooned
    marooned Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Well done!!! Amazing work.... you look great! (hot actually)
  • IcklePickle18
    Options
    WOW! not just the weight - you look so much more ALIVE! you must be floating with pride! :D welll done!! :drinker:
  • mad923
    mad923 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    What an accomplishment. Congrats. You are an inspiration.
  • CristyMusicLovr
    CristyMusicLovr Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You are an inspiration! Thank you for sharing your story!
  • happyaskanbe
    Options
    CONGRATS!! What a success story. You look great and your smile is contagious!
  • BioMechHeretic
    BioMechHeretic Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look fantastic!

Also, those jeans in the last pic are def not too snug. When people get overweight they generally get really used to wearing baggy oversized clothing.

Form fitting jeans looks great when you look great! Rock 'em!
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,894 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration. Thank you for sharing. :) And you look wonderful.

--Shelley
  • Lisa4marie
    Options
    Omg I almost cried reading your post for years I have been struggling with my weight and just recently through tragic events I feel like I am now able to actually focus on getting healthy. This morning I weighed in at 245 the most I have ever weighed nd more then I weighed at the birth of both my children (which I used as an excuse for being overweight for years) I really have no reason except I have bad habits and didn't care enough to change them. I always had excuses and really couldn't find the time to workout. Butt now there is no more excuses if you and so many other women can do it so can I. Thank you for your inspiration today I am glad to have read your story the first day I start mine. Good luck with the rest of your goal but for what it's worth u already look amazing.
  • hph442
    hph442 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Well done you!:flowerforyou:
  • ThinWithin7
    ThinWithin7 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look super-fantastic!! You're an inspiration and I'm glad you pushed through and stayed on point. Congratulations and thanks for being an inspiration to us all.
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You have every right to be proud and smiling like a cheshire cat!! Gorgeous!!:tongue:
  • Donewiththesillystuff
    Options
    How exciting, all your hard work paid off!! you look great!!! thanks for sharing!
  • LilRiver
    LilRiver Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for all the support & love :blushing:

And for all of you just starting out and similar to where I was... trust me, I *know* how overwhelming it all is. And a bit scary. But you can do it. You really really can! Biggest advice (based on my September) ...

Don't beat yourself up when you stumble. This isn't a sprint. It's not even a marathon. A little mistake here or there isn't going to matter. If you slide for a week or three, no big deal! You aren't a failure... you just had a bad week or three. You only fail if you don't get back to it, so get back to it! Nobody (but you) will ever say "wow! you look great! if only you hadn't gained those 8 lbs back before you lost another 40!"
  • luliejane
    Options
    Amazing!!!! Congratulations!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!