1 year. 100 lbs. (wordy, but pictures!)

Options
1151617181921»

Replies

• jeslaughter
    jeslaughter Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Way to go....that makes me want to keep at it...thanks for sharing.
  • catbyrd
    catbyrd Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look wonderful!! I also would like to say that your story has inspired me so thank you for posting. Especially the parts about kind of falling off the wagon every once in a while. Since the second week of November 2012 to today I have lost 39 lbs. Only 2 of those pounds have been during the last 6 weeks. I had cataract surgery and couldnt exercise for about 3 weeks and this kind of through me out of my exercise rhythm. Then that made me feel depressed and stressed and while I havent gained any weight from not eating the best I also havent lost any.

After reading your success story it is good to know that I can pick up where I left off and still meet that end goal of losing 124 pounds.

Thank you for your motivational support and once again Congratulations!!:flowerforyou:
  • mrsTravo9112
    mrsTravo9112 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    LOVE this story! What an INSPIRATION... Thank you for sharing... YOU LOOK GREAT!
  • ZTazlor
    ZTazlor Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Such an inspirational result. That's amazing. You look so very lovely. Well Done.
  • KC7997
    KC7997 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Loved reading this.

You look amazing!
  • dezanti
    dezanti Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    This is my first post, and a memorable one st that. I had lost my drive today but your journey has given me the boost I was looking for. Thank you for sharing..

Sincerely
    -t
  • Caitlin6000
    Options
    Fantastic. I need to loose 100 lbs also. You are an inspiration to me. Thanks for posting the pictures and story!
  • currlee
    currlee Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    AMAZING progress! Congratulations on your lifestyle change and weight loss!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    You are getting so close.. keep up the great work.
  • belfastbiker
    belfastbiker Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    WELL DONE!
  • Kay3172
    Kay3172 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!
  • KathyPBiles
    KathyPBiles Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Absolutely beautiful! Such an inspiring story! Thank you so much!
  • SanCan2602
    SanCan2602 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look amazing!
  • govinda70
    govinda70 Posts: 26
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!!!!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Half the woman you used to be. Awesome!
  • heathercarver96
    heathercarver96 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration!! Congratulations on all the hard work!! You look amazing!
  • bgardiner49
    bgardiner49 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You tell your story really well. I love the way you describe your ambivalence about your old self - how you feel the same but different, and feel bad about using your old self as a 'before' pic. You write very well, and up look fantastic! I am full of admiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!