40 Pounds gone, how my face has changed.

Options
Today I was looking back at photos of myself from when I was overweight, at my heaviest I was probably 100+ kilos but I was too afraid to weigh myself. This was the first photo I saw where I thought OMG I have to change, I was only 17 and looked well...not healthy at all!!!

I don't have any full body comparison photos but here's one of my face. It's amazing how fat hides/changes your features! I still can't believe that's me in the old photo lmao. The photos on the right are my current face, at 22.

I still have about 10-15 kilos I'd like to lose but damn I'm proud of myself :) It''s been a slow pace of weight loss, I've fallen off the wagon but I've always pulled myself back on...so I guess I'm the turtle in the weight loss race :P.

1z1zolf.jpg

Please feel free to add me because I'm always looking for new friends. I hope this inspires someone :flowerforyou: :drinker:

Edit: Half of my face is cut off, woops! You can right click and press open in new window to see full photo if you wish.

Replies

• Kayleylou89
    Options
    You're looking fab! Well done : x
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,097 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome! Great job!
  • tattoogal77
    tattoogal77 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    That is super awesome!!! Congrats on your success..
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! :love: So proud of you! :drinker:
  • charismanoodles
    charismanoodles Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your kind words, they make me so happy :):blushing:
  • paradisochick
    Options
    :happy: You are BEAUTIFUL!!! You look awesome and congratulations on all the hard work!!
  • Dwamma
    Dwamma Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness you don't even look like the same person! You have an amazing smile! Remember to use it often! Keep up the great work! You are worth it!
    Blessings!!
  • jenniferrusso7393
    jenniferrusso7393 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Amazing-- you should be proud of your accomplishment-- maybe you had a few backslides, but you never quit, and it paid off-- well done!
  • sheyennelilly
    sheyennelilly Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You are an absolutely gorgeous girl. You look amazing! Keep up the good work. You've worked hard, I can tell.
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! happy for you :)
  • jordansh1961
    Options
    Sure would like to have you as a friend, I have 100lbs to get off and looking at your photo make me long to see the new me when I get to that point. What a change you look great. Keep up the good work
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! :)
  • jakeVScalories
    jakeVScalories Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Whoa, what a journey! Respect.
  • xginanax
    xginanax Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    you looked gorgeous before and after! congratulations on the hardwork!!
  • sweeTTurbo
    Options
    wow, what a difference!
  • nuemmedigg
    nuemmedigg Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You are positively glowing... and have a good hand with make-up too.
  • pamelalk
    pamelalk Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    oh my you are so so so pretty, congratulation on getting healthier and in control.
  • caroalec
    caroalec Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You just look gorgeous!!! Keep up the good work..
  • FitzyFitzpatrick
    FitzyFitzpatrick Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Be very proud of yourself! You've done well!

And I agree...use that smile often...it's beautiful!
  • itsarachael
    Options
    You look gorgeous!! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!