40 Pounds gone, how my face has changed.

Options

Replies

• charismanoodles
    charismanoodles Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Thanks again everyone. You've made my day :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    You are positively glowing... and have a good hand with make-up too.

Thank you about the make up compliment, I love make up but I've started wearing less than I have in those photos because my skin has cleared up drastically since then.
  • grdaze
    grdaze Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • lose4good1
    lose4good1 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You don't even look like the same girl
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I like how your eyes are so much bigger and brighter! You look terrific!!
  • missjanetleigh
    missjanetleigh Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    absolutely stunning and congratulations on all your hard work! : )
  • Cynyca1031
    Options
    That's awesome. Keep doing what your doing because you can clearly see results :)
  • SheenSZF
    Options
    You are so lovely. Keep it up! It's a journey, and you are well on your way!
  • mattyb1971
    Options
    Whoa! Amazing!
  • nbeichley17
    nbeichley17 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look fantastic! Keep up the good work! :)
  • SarzvA
    SarzvA Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference :smile: Congrats on such amazing results :drinker:
  • gwyneth55
    gwyneth55 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look so pretty. I am thrilled for you, well done!
  • tricksee
    tricksee Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    wow! amazing changes!!!
  • Diahann_Hughes
    Diahann_Hughes Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful Well done lovely x
  • araLeaM08
    Options
    congratulations for a job well done... I am happy for you... You're so beautiful.. :)
  • bathony
    Options
    My goodness you can see how well you've done, great stuff. x
  • brownmousemama
    brownmousemama Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Today I was looking back at photos of myself from when I was overweight, at my heaviest I was probably 100+ kilos but I was too afraid to weigh myself. This was the first photo I saw where I thought OMG I have to change, I was only 17 and looked well...not healthy at all!!!

I don't have any full body comparison photos but here's one of my face. It's amazing how fat hides/changes your features! I still can't believe that's me in the old photo lmao. The photos on the right are my current face, at 22.

I still have about 10-15 kilos I'd like to lose but damn I'm proud of myself :) It''s been a slow pace of weight loss, I've fallen off the wagon but I've always pulled myself back on...so I guess I'm the turtle in the weight loss race :P.

1z1zolf.jpg

Please feel free to add me because I'm always looking for new friends. I hope this inspires someone :flowerforyou: :drinker:

Edit: Half of my face is cut off, woops! You can right click and press open in new window to see full photo if you wish.

Wow! What a difference, you look amazing!! it really is crazy how much different the face looks with extra weight. I don't feel like I was ever a super model, but I know I felt like I was prettier before I gained all the weight I am not trying to lose. I hope when my weight comes off I am transformed like you have been! You're gorgeous! :) keep working it girl, healthy looks good on you! :)
  • wow29
    wow29 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: good job
  • princessd84
    princessd84 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation, well done! :)
  • liztall01
    liztall01 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Congratulations! I'm sure you feel great too. :)
  • mikegl1
    mikegl1 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Pretty.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!