Does anyone believe this?

Options

Replies

• happynatasha56
    Options
    Also, guys... Who cares if a person is curious about a celebrity's weight, and who cares if someone doesn't understand that curiosity? We're all different, and we're all here to talk. :) Buck up.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    OMG these gifs are killing me! :devil:
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    Also, guys... Who cares if a person is curious about a celebrity's weight, and who cares if someone doesn't understand that curiosity? We're all different, and we're all here to talk. :) Buck up.

JnaQCjx.gif
  • happynatasha56
    Options

JnaQCjx.gif

tumblr_lt6w3oiEGA1r4ghkoo1_400.gif
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Thank you to those who joined in my topic of conversation in a positive way...I was just curious on the opinions of others...I was trying to imagine what weight I would need to be or what else I could do to try and achieve the same type of body but it is mostly genetics and I do believe I have curves underneath all this flub that is all...
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    who the hell cares how much some random person weighs?

^This. If they lied, who cares.

disgusted_gif.gif

And don't try to copy someone else's image. Find your own...especially because your body is your body. Their body is their body. Live up to what you'll be happy with, not with what someone else is happy with.
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options

JnaQCjx.gif

tumblr_lt6w3oiEGA1r4ghkoo1_400.gif

r2aXD3p.gif
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    I must say who cares?
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options
    I adore Miranda Lambert's curves and would love to have her body but I don't think she weight 112lbs. but I found this on a few different sights. Does anyone believe it's true?

http://www.celebritiesheight.com/miranda-lambert-height-and-weight/

very hard to say. i'm her height and weigh 113 pounds. i wouldn't guess 113 for me either.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Thank you to those who joined in my topic of conversation in a positive way...I was just curious on the opinions of others...I was trying to imagine what weight I would need to be or what else I could do to try and achieve the same type of body but it is mostly genetics and I do believe I have curves underneath all this flub that is all...

Why didn't you just say so?

Just figure out your current weight and body fat percentage. Then determine a realistic "goal" body fat percentage, and simply compute what weight you need to be at to hit that body composition.

Here is a tool to help you http://www.fat2fitradio.com/tools/ibw/

And here is pictures of various bodies at various body fat percentages.
    http://www.leighpeele.com/body-fat-pictures-and-percentages
  • Mommy4812
    Options
    i'm sorry..I thought we were supposed to be supportive of each other's goals?? :ohwell:
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    i'm sorry..I thought we were supposed to be supportive of each other's goals?? :ohwell:

You want us to support you in stressing about comparing yourself to a celebrity's weight?
  • happynatasha56
    Options
    r2aXD3p.gif
  • 1Fizzle
    1Fizzle Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

BbgCULE.gif
    [/quote]

I can't stop laughing at Kermit for some reason....
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options
    the nastiness in this thread is kind of ridiculous. people really do seem to have a chip on their shoulder about nothing.
  • Mommy4812
    Options
    Taso, thank you...I do use the fat2fitradio website and Iike it and thanks for the Leigh Peele website...it gives a very interesting perspective.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    It's obvious that NOBODY CARES by now, but I just had to brag anyway, plus the OP might care... So I followed the link and found out I have the same measurements (bust, waist, hip) as Angelina Jolie. And I always thought she looked way curvier than me. Boom! Anyone got any gifs for that? :wink:
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    the nastiness in this thread is kind of ridiculous. people really do seem to have a chip on their shoulder about nothing.

it's ok. i'm not really bothered by it.
  • Soozie1978
    Soozie1978 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    The same site says that Liv Tyler is also 112 pounds and 5'10". Believe what you want to believe. The most important thing is to find a weight that is healthy for you!
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options

it's ok. i'm not really bothered by it.
    Could someone post the pic of Robert Conrad with the battery on his shoulder at this point? I ain't that smart to be able to do it.