Celebs that lie about their size

Options

Replies

• BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    kim k can very well be a size 2

She's only like 5' tall or something, right?
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I'm not body shaming and she's a celebrity. A public figure. Someone who puts herself out there to be scrutinized. I'm not talking about a co-worker or friend here. Jeez. Y'all need to lighten up.
    Actually, you kind of are, sweetcheeks.

But go on with ya bad self. You seem to have it all figured out.

Bless your heart.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Just because you aren't a size 2 or 4 - doesn't mean they aren't. Kim K is very small if you've met her. As for Kirstie - she's all over the map depending on when you see her.

Don't judge people you don't know.

And, BTW, this is NOT a general diet and weight loss help topic.

Um, honey I know I'm not a size 2 or 4. I just find it irritating when people who are curvy and obviously are bigger sizes won't just own it. And I'm sorry, have you met Kim Kardashian? Are you BFFs? And if you don't like the topic, don't reply.

I haven't met her in person, but I know someone who was rumored to be dating her. And he says she's actually pretty slim.
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    KimK could totally be a size 2-4, it just means that her waist is tiny to give her those proportions. While I get that you are saying that there is nothing wrong with being a size 8, it's worded in a pretty judgey way. And, to add that when you post on a forum you are gonna' get people who don't agree with you. Deal.

Edited because typing on a smartphone is lame.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Have you ever seen ANY celebrity in person? They're ALL teeny tiny. Like, when you see them you hardly believe it's the person you know it is. TV gives us warped imagery because it's all teeny tiny people visually compared to other teeny tiny people. I believe Kim K is a 2/4.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    I'm not body shaming and she's a celebrity. A public figure. Someone who puts herself out there to be scrutinized. I'm not talking about a co-worker or friend here. Jeez. Y'all need to lighten up.

Yup...I'm planning on becoming a celebrity so I can be judged by millions of people I don't know and don't know me..because that's the only reason I want to get famous. EVERYONE knows the second I become a celebrity I stop being a person.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

Are you saying we need to lose weight?
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options

While I don't think you're body shaming (whoever said that is just trolling), I don't think your argument is valid. It doesn't matter if its a celebrity, your mom, your cat, or someone you met on MFP. That still wouldn't make it acceptable. (again...I don't think the OP was shaming at all)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

ummm actually. I live near all these "pseudo" people you guys think are only half-human. they are real people let me tell you. I meet lot's of them before they become famous and run into lots of them when they already are. they have all the same insecurities we all do and struggles possibly more. as a result of living here sometimes i get a taste of their medicine when i get stared at while dining even though i'm "nobody". some people may be thinking i'm someone who has seen better days or something but I don't know who. i can't tell you how uncomfortable it is to try to eat a normal meal or go in and out of a normal store when someone has decided you must be "somebody". imagine how it is when they really are someone famous? don't hate they don't have a more envious life than you, i can assure you.
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    I'm not body shaming and she's a celebrity. A public figure. Someone who puts herself out there to be scrutinized.

....really? shame on you.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Who cares what they say their size is? Does it really matter?
    Only their bra size REALLY matters.

Duh!! Everyone knows that determines their intelligence!
  • PikaKnight
    Options

While I don't think you're body shaming (whoever said that is just trolling), I don't think your argument is valid. It doesn't matter if its a celebrity, your mom, your cat, or someone you met on MFP. That still wouldn't make it acceptable. (again...I don't think the OP was shaming at all)

Actually, no..I wasn't trolling..but thanks for the assumption. Also, I'm wondering how that would be considered trolling...
  • Zumaria1
    Zumaria1 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Yeah, Kim K is only 5'2", and I saw her wax figure at the Madam Toussaud Wax Museum, those figures are exact replicas of the real person, and she is very small. I don't think she is a 2 she looked to be a 4. Don't forget that her weight goes up and down like everybody else. Not to mention that she has had butt implants, the rest of her is small http://plasticsergeant.com/kim-kardashians-butt-implants
  • angelams1019
    Options

Also, just as your saying they put themselves out there to be scrutinized, you did the same thing when you created this thread. Now you have to deal with whatever anyone has to say about the thread that YOU posted...Good or bad.
  • Doctorpurple
    Doctorpurple Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Uhm I think kim k can fit into a size on a good day and probably size 4 most of the time. I'm a size 2 and I'm not skinny. I'm just short (5'3.5'') and Kim K is about 5'2.5'' so she is even shorter than me. You don't have to be skinny or toothpick like to fit into a size 2 or 4 especially with vanity sizing nowadays.
  • angelams1019
    Options
    Yeah, Kim K is only 5'2", and I saw her wax figure at the Madam Toussaud Wax Museum, those figures are exact replicas of the real person, and she is very small. I don't think she is a 2 she looked to be a 4. Don't forget that her weight goes up and down like everybody else. Not to mention that she has had butt implants, the rest of her is small http://plasticsergeant.com/kim-kardashians-butt-implants

Butt implants or not, her *kitten* is AMAZING! :drinker:
  • PikaKnight
    Options

Actually, no..I wasn't trolling..but thanks for the assumption. Also, I'm wondering how that would be considered trolling...

Quoted from the OP :
    I mean you just look at them and you're like "uh, your right *kitten* cheek wouldn't fit in a size 2".

Right. Tell me again how that's not body shaming?

If someone on MFP put up a picture with a body build and height that resembled closely to Kim Karsdashian and said they were a size 2...would it be okay for her to say, "Look, your *kitten* cheek wouldn't fit in a size 2. It's okay to own up to being a 4 or 8"....you are telling me that's not body shaming?
  • Doctorpurple
    Doctorpurple Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Just because you aren't a size 2 or 4 - doesn't mean they aren't. Kim K is very small if you've met her. As for Kirstie - she's all over the map depending on when you see her.

Don't judge people you don't know.

And, BTW, this is NOT a general diet and weight loss help topic.

Um, honey I know I'm not a size 2 or 4. I just find it irritating when people who are curvy and obviously are bigger sizes won't just own it. And I'm sorry, have you met Kim Kardashian? Are you BFFs? And if you don't like the topic, don't reply.

I actually met kim k once and she is very curvy but still slim and small.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    What makes you think she's not a certain size? I'm still not getting that part....

I met Lindsey Lohan ( albeit she's not "curvy") and her ENTIRE arms were the size of my wrist. Just sayin~
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else just guffaw when they hear people like Kim Kardashan say they're a size 2 or Kirstie Alley say she's a size 4? I mean you're curvy, just own it! Is it really that shameful to be a size 8 or 10? I don't know, just a personal pet peeve. It's so ridiculous too. I mean you just look at them and you're like "uh, your right *kitten* cheek wouldn't fit in a size 2".

You sound very bitter and judgmental. Who GAF what others say their size is? Maybe if you worried about yourself as much as you do about celebrities you wouldn't have such a nasty attitude.
This discussion has been closed.