Jillian Michaels Body Revolution - starting 2/17/13

Options
I just ordered this workout and am starting on Sunday... Would be awesome if I had some other people Also working out for motivAtion

Replies

• hamilshiz
    Options
    I started last Monday and lost 8lbs already. I will friend you and we can help and inspire eachother through this program.
  • billie_2013
    billie_2013 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I started today, feel free you friend me for motivation!
    You know you can view the video for free on youtube if you wanted to start earlier...
  • TheMadameMorris
    TheMadameMorris Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    What is JMBR?? I am super curious now!
  • katedevall
    katedevall Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Are they just under Jillian michaels body revolution?
    And they are 30 min workouts 6 days a week that change every two weeks that get progressively harder
  • TheMadameMorris
    TheMadameMorris Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the link!

Wow, good luck with that! Keep us posted on your progress :)
  • kfonsec1
    Options
    I just started Jillian's Body Revolution today too! Feel free to add me so we can keep each other accountable and for support :)

I have a quick question about the food. I started the7 day kick start your metabolism eating plan too. She said to eat every 4 hours does that include the snack to? Or can i have the snack when i get hungry? I'm a little confused because when I read the thing it said have food every 4 hours but then it said have your snack right after lunch. It's a little misleading. If i start breakfast at 8 then my lunch would be at noon, my snack at 4 and dinner at 8? that seems a little crazy late. I normally have breakfast at 8 then lunch at 11:30, then snacks around 1 or 2 and dinner around 6. Not sure I can wait that long for dinner lol.
  • katedevall
    Options
    I normally eat every 4-5 hours then if I snack I do it in the middle of the time frame between meals.. So ill eat lunch around 12 snack at 2ish then eat dinner around 5
  • Bell519
    Bell519 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I started JMBR today also and am super excited. Friend me if you want to buddy up thru the experience. While I plan to follow the workouts I have recently mastered a pretty clean diet that is promoting a healthier thyroid function for my hypothyroidism. Best of luck to everyone and I look forward to seeing you on the other side of this fitness journey!
  • sweetd_cali
    sweetd_cali Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

I did JMBR during the fall and loved it so much I'm doing it again. I started today.

If you have any questions, let me know.
  • pepnan
    pepnan Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,

i have literally just started the kick-start your metabolism week today! done my a.m workout and loved it... best of luck to everyone :) friend me ... im always happy for motivation from others and vice versa x
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    HEllo All!

I just completed my first week of JMBR! I am loving it. So far, it reminds me a lot of the 30DS, but I am understanding that she takes it easy on us the first 2 weeks, gets our muscles ready for the hard stuff that is coming later.

THere is a group here for Jillian Michaels Body Revolution. There are new members coming in daily!

If anyone wants to friend me and we can help motivate each other, that would be great!
  • carolinagirl0
    carolinagirl0 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I just started my 3rd week, so far I'm loving it.
  • katedevall
    Options
    From everything I've read the first two weeks are easy the. From there it kicks butt. (:
  • justann
    justann Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I'm in the middle of week 5 and need to do Cardio 2 today for the first time. I'm a little afraid of it but off I go.........
  • Laura42012
    Laura42012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I start vid 7 tomorrow. Feel free to add me!
  • katedevall
    Options
    I got my workout earlier then I thought (: going to start today! Sounds like everyone else is already doing great
  • mrsmol37
    mrsmol37 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just purchased it today! I will be starting tomorrow morning:) I am soo excited! I love Jillian Michaels.
  • JulieBly1216
    Options
    I started on Monday...I am a little sore but love it. Cant wait to see the results after just one week. :smile:
  • Mommy_J
    Mommy_J Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    For those who are thinking of ordering JMBR, before you pay $130 online for it (like most of us), check your local Walmart. I saw it the other day for $80!!!! I think the only thing it didnt include was the resistance cable. Way good deal!