Jillian Michaels Body Revolution - starting 2/17/13

Options
2»

Replies

• jessicalongwe
    jessicalongwe Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I started on Monday! Feel free to add me. I can use all of the support that I can get. She's one tough cookie! :)
  • Mdin1029
    Mdin1029 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I am starting JM Body Rev on Feb 25th. Right now I am training for a sprint triathlon, which is on Feb 23rd :) Feel free to add me
  • Bubbas12
    Bubbas12 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I just started it this past Monday and I am happily sore!! I also heard that the first two weeks are easier so I'm enjoying them while I can.
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Its an amazing program! I am on my 3rd round, you can see photos on my page of my progress. Jillians great!
  • SJackson50
    SJackson50 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    It is great and completing it makes you feel invincible! Good luck!
    I am going to start on my third round, with heavier weights, on March 3!
  • brittbrat892
    brittbrat892 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start this on Monday!!! Im super excited about it!!!!!
  • marysinh
    marysinh Posts: 11
    Options
    I will be starting my week 3 tmrw:-)
  • xtinadabean
    Options
    What do you put in as the work out for doing this program...when logging your workout??? I am on week 6 tomorrow.I have been stuck on this plateau for 4 months now.I did Insanity twice and have lost 50 lbs. I want to lose 10/15 more.
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I started today, feel free you friend me for motivation!
    You know you can view the video for free on youtube if you wanted to start earlier...

They just have clips from it not the entire program.
  • Eatkansasbeef
    Eatkansasbeef Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Just got it and will be starting tomorrow. Hoping I'm not to dang old for this!
  • sweetd_cali
    sweetd_cali Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    What do you put in as the work out for doing this program...when logging your workout??? I am on week 6 tomorrow.I have been stuck on this plateau for 4 months now.I did Insanity twice and have lost 50 lbs. I want to lose 10/15 more.

For the most reliable calorie burn count, I use my heart rate monitor. For Phase 2, it was between 250-300 depending on how much energy I had. Everyone is different, so I've seen burns from my friends higher and lower.

Some people use the Circuit Training generic entry.
  • xtinadabean
    Options
    Thanks ... =)
  • kfonsec1
    kfonsec1 Posts: 4
    Options
    Oh man good luck with roud 3! I just started round 2 and it's so much harder than round 1. I thought Jillian was going to kill me when I did video 5 and 6. I love the burn but man was it hard the first time. I'm a little afraid of the cardio video haha. I haven't done it yet. I have to do it when I get home.
  • kfonsec1
    kfonsec1 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm going to start this on Monday!!! Im super excited about it!!!!!

How is JMBR going for you?