Replies

• brianlee66
    Options
    lol
    love that reply
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Anything is good in moderation within the context of a balanced and macro/micronutrient sufficient diet.

I am forced to vehemently disagree, as least to a limited degree. Cauliflower sushi is not good no matter how much you eat. Except for that I agree, everything else in moderation.

I am forced to disagree with you (although I do most respectfully and am in no way bullying or being mean to you..everyone is different after all) - pineapple should never be included in a diet - it tastes horrible and it's horribleness contaminates everything it touches.

While I am in no way feeling bullied or intimidated by your less than aggressive tactics, I feel that pineapples everywhere take it on the chin to a sufficient degree, as-is, and should not be shamed publicly. Fruit has the right to feel safe. I do, however, agree that only disaster ensues when pineapple comes in contact with cottage cheese.

I apologize to fruit in generally, and to pineapple specifically for my public shaming of said fruit. I am suitably admonished *hangs head in shame*
  • bootsiejayne
    bootsiejayne Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Anything is good in moderation within the context of a balanced and macro/micronutrient sufficient diet.

I am forced to vehemently disagree, as least to a limited degree. Cauliflower sushi is not good no matter how much you eat. Except for that I agree, everything else in moderation.

I am forced to disagree with you (although I do most respectfully and am in no way bullying or being mean to you..everyone is different after all) - pineapple should never be included in a diet - it tastes horrible and it's horribleness contaminates everything it touches.

This!
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Slugs... do NOT eat slugs.
    Unfortunate incident when I was 4 which resulted in a life long hatred of mushrooms... and I still hate my brother for it.
  • hph442
    hph442 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    oboy
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    I think for people trying to lose weight, it is probably best to avoid donuts.

I HEARTILY DISAGREE (with all due respect). Donuts on Fastnacht Day are a must, even for those of us intending to lose weight. In moderation, all things- including donuts!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options

You waited 2 1/2 years to make a post, and this is where you choose to start? FTR, I had donuts the last two Saturdays for breakfast, and I lost two pounds in the last two weeks. Now what?
  • Smoothroz
    Smoothroz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Ignore this video. The warnings are not medically based. Just one persons opinion.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options

Pineapple is amazing! And on pizza, omg heavenly. Ps I have incredible stomach envy.

Reported. If there's one thing worse than pineapple, it's pineapple on pizza. What an abomination.

^^This. Fruit on PIZZA? WTF, mate??! Whoever decided to bring that terrifying mess into the word deserves to be slapped. Repeatedly.

It's called "Hawaiian Pizza" and made with pineapple and ham and you generally add cheddar to the mozzarella, but I usually just do colby/jack cheese. You haven't lived until you've at least tried a slice. It's delicious. And if you slap me, I'll sue you, then shove a slice of Hawaiian pizza down your throat. :flowerforyou:
  • TOOCUTE4DC
    Options
    A golden rule to stick by: If the food your choosing to eat didn't have a mother or come from the ground it's probably been processed with a bunch of junk (so to speak)... I like "clean" eating... all natural... if you can. Otherwise, moderation is the key :smile: and avoid lima beans (icky)...lol...
  • dave4d
    dave4d Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    1. Expired food
    2. Food you don't like
    3. Food that has gone bad
    4. Food that's dropped on the floor
    5. That cupcake that your worst enemy made for you with "special" filling

I have to disagree. If the floor is moderately clean and it's only been there for less then 5 seconds, it's fair game.

^^ My thoughts exactly. 5 second rule.

Since most vegetables are grown in the ground, does that apply to them? Dirt isn't exactly clean, and I never liked most vegetables, anyway...Since 2 of those apply to me, does that make it a double negative? Please tell me I don't have to eat my vegetables...
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I tried watching that thing and it is WAY more than 5 minutes. I only got through wheat bread, orange juice and margarine.

i'm pretty sure the foods are about 5 min and she rattles them off in one sentance. Plus they are all sitting on the table in front of her. so if you made it to the margrin you saw everything.

by the fact that a lot of people seem to think they are telling you not to eat bananas, no ones really paid any attention to it at all, or they are totally brain dead

Mine is a different one then, The one it took me to was a slide show and went really slowly and took like 10-12 slides per each food. I was in it for 20 minutes before it got through the 3 foods that I saw.
  • ninjakristin
    Options
    1. Expired food
    2. Food you don't like

I have to disagree. If the floor is moderately clean and it's only been there for less then 5 seconds, it's fair game.

Only if the n00bs germs are told by the experienced germs about the 5 second policy.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    LOLWUT? You want the cliffs on an advertisement video?
  • ninjakristin
    Options

You waited 2 1/2 years to make a post, and this is where you choose to start? FTR, I had donuts the last two Saturdays for breakfast, and I lost two pounds in the last two weeks. Now what?

^^^ hahaha.
    I had 2 doughnuts Sunday morning and haven't gained any weight.

What to really avoid is what you can't only have a "taste" or "moderate serving" of. Basically, if you're "addicted" to a food and can't say "no", then it's best to avoid it for awhile until your cravings are dead. That's how I stopped drinking sodas and energy drinks. I was chugging 2-3 a day, but last year I just stopped drinking them, haven't craved soda in almost a year.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    You people need to stop talking smack on pizza and donuts. Seriously. I hit a milestone running PR yesterday thanks to pizza and donuts.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    You people need to stop talking smack on pizza and donuts. Seriously. I hit a milestone running PR yesterday thanks to pizza and donuts.

If there was a pizza/donut only diet, I'd totally be on it.
  • NicLiving
    NicLiving Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    1. Expired food
    2. Food you don't like

^^This^^ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options