snack ideas - ANSWERS THAT MAKE SENSE IN THE UK PLEASE!!!

Options
124»

Replies

• c1aireee
    c1aireee Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I love batchelors deli box noodles BBQ flavour for a lunch idea they are lovely & fill u up too!

also where can I buy propercorn popcorn I have looked in loads of places including supermarkets but no luck!
  • watfordjc
    watfordjc Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Wholemeal bread, low fat cottage cheese, peanut butter, banana, poached egg. Mix and match depending on number of calories needed and if a combination doesn't sound too weird (just read that egg can go with peanut butter, so I might experiment in a couple of weeks time).

Frozen grapes.

Nuts and seeds.
  • NC1994
    NC1994 Posts: 24
    Options
    Danoe have brought out these new 'Danio' yogurts. basically a really really thick (almost like greek) yogurt with a fruit layer on the bottom. depending on what flavour they are around 125-160cals but you get quite a bit and as the yogurt is so thick and creamy they fill me up :)
  • debrag12
    debrag12 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    Think I am going to try Wasabi beans, been hearing about them for ages.

Unfortunatly I hate: nuts, celery, rasins, yoghurt, tomatoes, pears, oranges

I'm going to start having rivita again with dips etc
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    My treat is a Freddo chocolate bar - 95 cals. Or i do have sugar free jelly made with diet lemonade to give it a fizz. Roughly about 20 cals!
  • runlilyrun
    runlilyrun Posts: 140
    Options
    Sainsbury's do crisp-bag sized packets of flavoured popcorn - 6 packs for £1.80. Each is about 53 calories
  • luan999
    luan999 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    ryvita fruit crunch with jam and very low fat philly mini tubs.....air popped pop corn...i bought a popcorn machine from amazon and it is brilliant...just buy a kg bag of popcorn kernels and put a small spoonful of them in the drum...switch on and got heaps of no added rubbish hot popcorn..its great if you feel like you are going to stray to the crisps or the chocolate biscuits lol!....rice cakes/corn cakes with philly and jam too....mini babybel lights....laughing cow triangles.....cheese strings....fat free greek yoghurt with any combination of things added to them...nuts/oats/frozen fruit...hard boiled eggs.....!:wink:
  • penelopia
    penelopia Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Fruit bowl: Yogurt fruit flakes, you can get them at Sainsburys'. You can get; Blueberry, strawberry, raspberry and raisins, they all come in neat little 25 or 30g bags and are between 112kcal and 133kcal depending on which fruit you go for!
    Yummy :)