What're you doing for Valentines day?

Options
124»

Replies

• xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Spending the day with my hubby and sons, making them dinner and a special dessert and after putting the little ones down for bed me and hubby will watch a movie and ...... sleep ... yep sleep!
  • farmboyphotography
    farmboyphotography Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    My SO lives in a different state so we will both rent the same movie, press play at the same exact moment and have a "date" night. It's corny but it makes us feel closer. :)

This!

I totally relate. When SMC_Chick and I first got together, she lived in Missouri and I lived in Minnesota. We connected in similar fashion. Corny or not, it worked: Four children and 10 years later, still going... Hope the same is true for you, Laural (with or without four kids - hah).
  • peles_fire
    Options
    I am planning on sending random texts to strangers with pics of my boobs with hearts painted in chocolate on them.
  • mattagascar
    mattagascar Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I am planning on sending random texts to strangers with pics of my boobs with hearts painted in chocolate on them.

Please include me in that text: 867-5309
  • peles_fire
    Options

Please include me in that text: 867-5309

Since you said please, I would gladly comply, but I've already got Jenny's number. ;)
  • nyssalynne
    Options
    Going on a cruise with some of my female friends. Leaving the men behind at home.

37372224.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • ChrisinGA
    ChrisinGA Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Nothing, it at home like any other day, Valentines day is a day for all the stores make huge cause of card makers. I was planning to get my feoncee something But I am still waiting on my income taxs so guess she have to get her gift later.
  • Rosplosion
    Rosplosion Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    My husband bought us tickets to the Symphony on Valentines for Christmas. Then I bought us Maine lobsster. The little one will be at Grandma's house.

I fit into some of my old clothes, so I'm thinking about wearing a tulle skirt and sparkely tights to the Symphony. I'm hoping to get him so worked up that we leave early.
  • Minerva624
    Minerva624 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Nothing. I'll just treat myself right like any other day. Being married to yourself has great benefits.