wow...some critical people here.
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    A gorgeous & real woman.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    Too photoshopped to say from that pic really. I'd like to see the original.

From other pics I've seen I'd say she's "soft". Certainly not curvy nor athletic. Just average.
  • shutupandlift13
    shutupandlift13 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Not "curvy" or fat. Athletic and thin. Look at her other SI pics...thin. and 10/10 hot.

I beg to differ on the athletic part...

But I think she is a very healthy looking model, a good change from a lot of what's seen in modeling. Her body type is different than most which is the basis for some of the criticism that people make, no curves, etc. She's gorgeous and photographs much better than the latest SI pictures.

I still think putting athletes or fitness models in the SI Swimsuit Issue would be really cool. I don't think the beauty of athletic females gets appreciated enough.

I think she definitely has an athletic looking build, regardless of whether or not she is athletic. This is athletic looking and not at all curvy, except she has a great rack:

kate-upton.jpg

Fair enough. From the picture that was posted by the OP I personally wouldn't think athletic. The picture you posted however I think is 1) a more athletic looking body 2) a much more flattering picture of her, which I stated in my original post. The photo editor for this latest issue should be fired, I know if I were her I wouldn't be too happy with what they selected to publish.
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    This is why I cringe when I hear the word "fat" as a description for women. I think she looks absolutely stunning. Makes me wonder if women could ever live up to such a ridiculous standard.
  • mattagascar
    mattagascar Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Whatever she is it's working for her
  • happythermia
    Options
    She probably has a higher body fat % than most model types, but I certainly wouldn't call her fat.
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Not "curvy" or fat. Athletic and thin. Look at her other SI pics...thin. and 10/10 hot.

I beg to differ on the athletic part...

But I think she is a very healthy looking model, a good change from a lot of what's seen in modeling. Her body type is different than most which is the basis for some of the criticism that people make, no curves, etc. She's gorgeous and photographs much better than the latest SI pictures.

I still think putting athletes or fitness models in the SI Swimsuit Issue would be really cool. I don't think the beauty of athletic females gets appreciated enough.

I think she definitely has an athletic looking build, regardless of whether or not she is athletic. This is athletic looking and not at all curvy, except she has a great rack:

kate-upton.jpg

I don't think she's fat at all...in either picture. But the above picture does her body more justice. The OP's picture is a little awkward? Even the best of models can look a little weird in the wrong position. She's by no means fat. Just awkwardly posed.
  • pnkpassion
    pnkpassion Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    New photo

9a074ee820795a72057eaf9c8f7bdfe5_large

I think she is a beautiful girl but everything she wears is completely unflattering and its more on the Playboy side of things instead of SI. Also She doesn't have "Curves", no waist line, not hips, no *kitten*...she has big boobs...but yea...most girls do..

I wouldn't consider her fat at all..but she doesn't have any muscle tone which I find a little odd..
  • carriempls
    carriempls Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Holy airbrush, batman!

I'd hazard to say none of us has any idea what she actually looks like, unless we've met her in person anyway.
  • calisunrise
    Options
    neither. i'd say chubby
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Kate Upton = perfect
  • stormyinfinity
    Options
    In what universe would anyone consider her fat? Crap like that is the reason children starve themselves.

That's exactly what I said. "In what universe?" If that is what is considered fat, we're all in a lot of trouble.
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    DOUCHE How about a NSFW in the title????

^^^ Yeah. HELLO. :mad:

I had to google NSFW...haha...and probably meant I got binged for googling NSFW. ha. :grumble:
  • LaurenVamp
    LaurenVamp Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    In what universe would anyone consider her fat? Crap like that is the reason children starve themselves.

THIS.

Any man on this thread who is calling this photo an example of the "fat is acceptable" movement needs to have his head examined. Mad because the model wouldn't date you?

Sniff sniff.
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    She looks...soft- at least in that picture. Which is okay, if that's what you like. Course there are other pictures of her where she looks a little more athletic.
  • Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I should be so "fat."
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    My boobs look just like hers!

attention seeking much?
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    the way she is standing is weird. definitely don't think she is fat though.