Kate Upton, Curvy or Fat?

Options

Replies

• apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    She is not fat. She is just overarching her back to make her butt stick out more. And in this case it makes it looks as if her stomach is out more than it is. Just the way she is posing. She's not fat at all.

Thats how models pose for mens magazines- hence its sports illustrated.

I know. Because that's how I pose to make my butt look better! But the pose looks really good if there is actually a BUTT to begin with! Regardless...she is hot! Certain poses fit certain models better. This one is really not good for her. I bet there are other poses her photographer could have put her in that would highlight her in a better way. She definately isn't fat though. I think we can all agree on that. And still a looker!
  • elli_be1
    Options
    No muscle tone, would not plow that field.

Okay maybe she's not what we accept as our standard for what models should look like, but if you had a chance to "plow her field" and you turned it down you're insane. She's gorgeous. She could be thirty pounds heavier (or lighter) and still absolutely beautiful.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    skinny fat. there's no such thing...
    Normal/low BMI, but high BF% is usually called "skinny-fat".
  • awal2069
    awal2069 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Seriously is this a question?
    She is HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT, and then some.
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    Whatever she is, she's one hot b!tch!
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Curvy
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    Great - now I'm hungry.

Thanks.

Oh, and this is perilously close to NSFW territory - just sayin'.

Perilously close??

Her swimsuit is literally painted on. You can see her nipples. I'd say we left perilously close about a mile back.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    She has certainly gained weight since last year's SI issue.
    Does she still look great?
    Of course.
    In a couple of years?
  • pandasand
    pandasand Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I think she's chubby.
  • jilltaylor86
    jilltaylor86 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I feel like most of the women defending her probably are doing so because they want to feel better about their own bodies...I wouldn't call her fat. She's way skinnier than me. But her body is just WEIRD. She has huge boobs yes, but her toros is thick, and lumpy. She has no butt whatsoever. I'm not hating, I'm not jealous. She's a beautiful girl but her body is oddly shaped. That's all.
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    who cares? BOOBS!
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Is this a serious discussion or are you just trolling every girl+guy here? Lol..Derp.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sick of her and her hooters.

She's really nothing special other than a big rack. I don't get what makes her famous, I guess. She's not fat, no way, but her total lack of a waist doesn't exactly give me body envy. And that's okay! It's not my body.
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    I like her boobs.

/end thread.
  • Pepper_Pea
    Options
    She is neither Curvy nor Fat.

Waste of my time.
  • serenapitala
    serenapitala Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Whatever she is it's working for her

↑↑↑
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Neither curvy or fat, but she is obviously Top heavy.

And so am I - we have pretty much the same measurements (I am not a particularly big waist/hip ratio too - it comes with the being top heavy) but I am getting more muscle tone these days.

She is a gorgeous girl, looks healthy and happy and will no doubt learn to work her angles as a model better as she gets more experience. She reminds me of the supermodels in the 80s/90s. Really refreshing to see a model with REAL breasts for a change.

I just wish they would stop photoshopping her all weird or putting her in bikinis that are at least 2 sizes too small.
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sick of her and her hooters.

She's really nothing special other than a big rack. I don't get what makes her famous, I guess. She's not fat, no way, but her total lack of a waist doesn't exactly give me body envy. And that's okay! It's not my body.

Agreed. She not fat. But she's not curvy either. I thought curvy meant u actually had a waist lol.
    She is pretty though.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    She's way hotter than 99.2% of the population, regardless of size. As for the original photo, her derriere is photoshopped out. After some internet research, I can assure you that the girl has a bootie.

But she is a girl, a 5'11", 20 year old girl who weighs in at around 140 pounds. Some of the people on here are extremely harsh.

Honestly, how many of us have Sports Illustrated flying us to exotic locales to take photos of us in bikinis?

Anybody?
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    She's way hotter than 99.2% of the population, regardless of size. As for the original photo, her derriere is photoshopped out. After some internet research, I can assure you that the girl has a bootie.

But she is a girl, a 5'11", 20 year old girl who weighs in at around 140 pounds. Some of the people on here are extremely harsh.

Honestly, how many of us have Sports Illustrated flying us to exotic locales to take photos of us in bikinis?

Anybody?

I agree, I don't think she's curvy, I do think she's hot, her look is pretty retro with a **** ton of va-voom on top. It just peeves me that they find it necessary to photoshop the crap out of her. Let your models be who they are, we want real women we should have real models.