Kate Upton, Curvy or Fat?

Options

Replies

• IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    ... It pisses me off when people directly insult another's appearance unwarranted on the internet. Kate Upton is a bombshell. If you don't agree with my opinion, how can one possibly disagree with the fact that she is still more attractive than 95% of the female population?

it is a tad annoying when people feel the need to put others down to make themselves feel better. Kate Upton is hot. She may not have the body I desire, but she is still gorgeous.

putting her down doesn't make me feel better. not sure why you assume that. people can't give a negative opinion on something without it having to do with their own ego?

If that doesn't fit you, then don't feel the need to respond to me. I wasn't responding to you, nor was I saying that is what you personally were doing. Why else would anyone just say she is ugly? If she's not your cup of tea, she's not your cup of tea, but there is no reason to flat out call her ugly.

her job opens her up to it, so i see no problem with giving an opinion and it not have anything to do with the person's own ego.

pretty sure her job is to model fashion wear. Not to be torn to shreds by catty women.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    GIANT BOOBS.

Definitely not fat, although she seems to have a little more weight around her midsection than most magazines would allow. Good for her for getting away with it, and being considered sexy! =D
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I kicked her out of bed for eating crackers. There was more room on the floor anyway.

Ha ha ha, you're awesome and horrible.
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options
    ... It pisses me off when people directly insult another's appearance unwarranted on the internet. Kate Upton is a bombshell. If you don't agree with my opinion, how can one possibly disagree with the fact that she is still more attractive than 95% of the female population?

it is a tad annoying when people feel the need to put others down to make themselves feel better. Kate Upton is hot. She may not have the body I desire, but she is still gorgeous.

putting her down doesn't make me feel better. not sure why you assume that. people can't give a negative opinion on something without it having to do with their own ego?

If that doesn't fit you, then don't feel the need to respond to me. I wasn't responding to you, nor was I saying that is what you personally were doing. Why else would anyone just say she is ugly? If she's not your cup of tea, she's not your cup of tea, but there is no reason to flat out call her ugly.

her job opens her up to it, so i see no problem with giving an opinion and it not have anything to do with the person's own ego.

pretty sure her job is to model fashion wear. Not to be torn to shreds by catty women.

her job requires her to look good, which opens her up to be judged by everyone. if she has a problem with it, she can always find a different line of work. if she was an accountant, we wouldn't be judging her job based on her looks.
  • AltaicaTigre
    AltaicaTigre Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    Anyone that thinks that this is fat, is retarded. End of story

riemwn.jpg
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options

riemwn.jpg

.. and maybe jealous, cause..boobs.
    Options

riemwn.jpg

right? I want those.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

riemwn.jpg

right? I want those.

on my FACE!! :love:
  • AltaicaTigre
    Options

riemwn.jpg

right? I want those.

I like the way ALL of yall are thinking!!! ;)
    Options

riemwn.jpg

right? I want those.

ooh, good call!
  • Infauna
    Options
    Kate Upton is gorgeous. She's not extremely thin but she's not fat either, I think she has a really nice body.
  • ShannonECTD
    ShannonECTD Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I am really bothered by this post. In what world is she fat? We are on a "weight loss" site so to post a thread about someone who is 5'10 and 130-145lbs and ask if she is curvy or FAT... is CRAZY!!
    She does seem to have a higher body fat percentage than most models.. but most models are too thin. I think Kate is a realistic image of what women look like. When you go to a water park you are more likely to see more women that look like her (maybe smaller or bigger boobs) rather than Victoria Secret models.

I am so annoyed.
  • AltaicaTigre
    Options
    I am really bothered by this post. In what world is she fat? We are on a "weight loss" site so to post a thread about someone who is 5'10 and 130-145lbs and ask if she is curvy or FAT... is CRAZY!!
    She does seem to have a higher body fat percentage than most models.. but most models are too thin. I think Kate is a realistic image of what women look like. When you go to a water park you are more likely to see more women that look like her (maybe smaller or bigger boobs) rather than Victoria Secret models.

I am so annoyed.

Nod, agree.
  • MissCarter79
    MissCarter79 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    In what world is that fat??

Exactly! Not everyone has to look muscular to be fit and healthy. I think she looks great! Saying she is fat is ridiculous!
  • MissCarter79
    MissCarter79 Posts: 227 Member
    Options

I am so annoyed.

Couldn't agree more!
  • weelousmurf
    Options
    ^^^^^^ i concur.....I'd give my big toes to look like Kate!
  • mndamon
    mndamon Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Whoever thinks Upton is fat has some serious issues.
    Options
    funny thing is, unless I missed it, no one actually called her fat.... OP asked if she was curvy or fat, but did not say she was fat.
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    Options
    She's not fat but 6.5/10. Not really my type when she's not heavily photoshopped.