Kate Upton, Curvy or Fat?

Options

Replies

• UrbanLotus
    UrbanLotus Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Neither! She is far from fat but has no waist or hips or butt, so not curvy either.
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    She's beautiful. Far from fat.
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous.
  • IronHutch
    IronHutch Posts: 449 Member
    Options

96870d4e-6c83-4b99-9810-61e84e58f766.jpg

That bra looks uncomfortable and her pantyliner is showing at the top.

So maybe should get rid of it...

Curvacious!!!
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    who cares? BOOBS!
    amen!
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    who cares? BOOBS!
    amen!

Wow. Smh
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    I think she is a beautiful looking woman but those first two pictures in this thread got more Photoshop work done to them than Neil Armstrong playing double dutch with two Martians on Venus.
  • maggs155
    maggs155 Posts: 258
    Options
    She is not fat an actually for being a famous person she has a more realistic body. She dont look fake!!!! She has flaws just like every woman on earth! I wouldnt mind having her body! And who cares if she dont have a big *kitten*! Everyone is attracted to different people i wonder why this is even on MFP do u really think she cares about what we say hello no she knows she is smoking Hot!
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I think some of you guys need to settle your panties down, lol.

It's okay that some people don't think that she's ohmygodthehottestthingontheentireplanet and guess what? When you MODEL for a living, your career is based on people being critical of how you look. It's your job. Settle down. I'm sure she can handle some people pointing out that she has a brick of a torso and not waist. I'm sure she's been told that, to her face, many a'times because it's her job to be photographed and fit a certain image.

What I am saying about her is that I can go out on any beach here in the middle of summer and find you ten girls that look just like her. Is she pretty? Yes. Does she have big ol boobies? Yes. Again, what's rare about that?
  • ModoVincere
    ModoVincere Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    meh...she's attractive.
    But I'd rather know if she has a personality and a brain. Those 2 items are far more important.
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    The next time she's called fat, I'll give her a hug to make her feel better. A really tight hug. Tight enough to squish her boobs into my chest. Because that's called love.
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    tumblr_l8k40dWG6U1qbhtrto1_500.gif
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of lifting the restraining order so she can call me again.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    ... It pisses me off when people directly insult another's appearance unwarranted on the internet. Kate Upton is a bombshell. If you don't agree with my opinion, how can one possibly disagree with the fact that she is still more attractive than 95% of the female population?

it is a tad annoying when people feel the need to put others down to make themselves feel better. Kate Upton is hot. She may not have the body I desire, but she is still gorgeous.
  • jamie610811
    jamie610811 Posts: 1,735 Member
    Options
    FIT AS FOOK , PERFECT BODY
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options
    ... It pisses me off when people directly insult another's appearance unwarranted on the internet. Kate Upton is a bombshell. If you don't agree with my opinion, how can one possibly disagree with the fact that she is still more attractive than 95% of the female population?

it is a tad annoying when people feel the need to put others down to make themselves feel better. Kate Upton is hot. She may not have the body I desire, but she is still gorgeous.

putting her down doesn't make me feel better. not sure why you assume that. people can't give a negative opinion on something without it having to do with their own ego?
  • new2locs
    new2locs Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Funny the thread is open but the pic was removed? LOL
  • seena511
    seena511 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    i remember a pro-ana/mia blog that got in a lot of trouble online for posting a picture of her eating a hardee's sandwich for an ad and calling her a fat cow.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options

putting her down doesn't make me feel better. not sure why you assume that. people can't give a negative opinion on something without it having to do with their own ego?

If that doesn't fit you, then don't feel the need to respond to me. I wasn't responding to you, nor was I saying that is what you personally were doing. Why else would anyone just say she is ugly? If she's not your cup of tea, she's not your cup of tea, but there is no reason to flat out call her ugly.
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options

If that doesn't fit you, then don't feel the need to respond to me. I wasn't responding to you, nor was I saying that is what you personally were doing. Why else would anyone just say she is ugly? If she's not your cup of tea, she's not your cup of tea, but there is no reason to flat out call her ugly.

her job opens her up to it, so i see no problem with giving an opinion and it not have anything to do with the person's own ego.