Kate Upton, Curvy or Fat?

Options

Replies

• terracotti
    terracotti Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    She's not fat but she does look meaty and the only things curvy about her are her boobs, but she's still pretty.
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    I feel like most of the women defending her probably are doing so because they want to feel better about their own bodies...I wouldn't call her fat. She's way skinnier than me. But her body is just WEIRD. She has huge boobs yes, but her toros is thick, and lumpy. She has no butt whatsoever. I'm not hating, I'm not jealous. She's a beautiful girl but her body is oddly shaped. That's all.

Z5llnLh.gif
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options
    the pic is gone from the o.p., but from what i've seen of her, she's not curvy at all. she has no butt. i also think her face is kinda ugly.
  • theryan244
    theryan244 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    ... It pisses me off when people directly insult another's appearance unwarranted on the internet. Kate Upton is a bombshell. If you don't agree with my opinion, how can one possibly disagree with the fact that she is still more attractive than 95% of the female population?
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    who cares? she's hot! :bigsmile:
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    x sigh x
  • Aviva92
    Options
    ... It pisses me the **** off when people directly insult another's appearance unwarranted on the internet. Kate Upton is a fuc*ing bombshell. If you don't agree with my opinion, how can one possibly disagree with the fact that she is still more attractive than 95% of the female population? When I suggest this number, that likely includes you, the unattractive, or just less attractive, nobody, internet critic.

you get pissed off a little too easily. she's not more attractive than 95% of women her age imo.

how about instead of getting pissed off about something that does not matter in life, you focus your anger on somethiing that does.
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    She's way hotter than 99.2% of the population, regardless of size. As for the original photo, her derriere is photoshopped out. After some internet research, I can assure you that the girl has a bootie.

But she is a girl, a 5'11", 20 year old girl who weighs in at around 140 pounds. Some of the people on here are extremely harsh.

Honestly, how many of us have Sports Illustrated flying us to exotic locales to take photos of us in bikinis?

Anybody?

(raises hand)

Don't judge, it's for the pigskin issue.
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    the pic is gone from the o.p., but from what i've seen of her, she's not curvy at all. she has no butt. i also think her face is kinda ugly.

You are entitled to your opinion, but I can assure you you are in the minority there.
  • bombedpop
    bombedpop Posts: 2,180 Member
    Options

96870d4e-6c83-4b99-9810-61e84e58f766.jpg

That bra looks uncomfortable and her pantyliner is showing at the top.
  • ShannonECTD
    ShannonECTD Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    In what world is that fat??

this
  • FloraSin
    FloraSin Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I NEVER thought I'd see the word fat in the same sentence with Kate Upton...

That last picture posted doesn't seem very flattering, but anybody can have a bad picture taken. I still wouldn't call her fat.

EDIT to add this GIF. I will always remember her for this.

2806172_o.gif
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options

so if kate upton has no butt, does she have to poop through a tube?
  • Aviva92
    Options
    ... It pisses me the **** off when people directly insult another's appearance unwarranted on the internet. Kate Upton is a fuc*ing bombshell. If you don't agree with my opinion, how can one possibly disagree with the fact that she is still more attractive than 95% of the female population? When I suggest this number, that likely includes you, the unattractive, or just less attractive, nobody, internet critic.

and you're insulting my looks, soooooooooooo how are you any better than what you accuse me of doing? last i checked kate upton isn't reading this thread, but I am. you are more insulting than I could ever be.
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    She doesn't seem to have a thigh gap. Would not bang.
  • anggxo
    anggxo Posts: 102
    Options

seriously? this girl is a beauty. i think the si photographer did a really bad job, but kate upton is far from being either fat, or ugly.

1-Kate-Upton-at-Vanity-Fair-Oscar-Party-2012-01-560x8011-520x743.jpg
  • Aviva92
    Options
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options

seriously? this girl is a beauty. i think the si photographer did a really bad job, but kate upton is far from being either fat, or ugly.

1-Kate-Upton-at-Vanity-Fair-Oscar-Party-2012-01-560x8011-520x743.jpg

That's obviously all photoshop.

Found the original:

ugly-blond.jpg
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

96870d4e-6c83-4b99-9810-61e84e58f766.jpg

That bra looks uncomfortable and her pantyliner is showing at the top.

which just goes to show...modeling is hard work. Why hate?
  • GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Neither.....