All the Little People (5"1 and under)

Options
1235»

Replies

• pinalety
    pinalety Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 1"....and have over 50 lbs to lose!
  • MariaAbroad
    Options
    bump...
  • justaynp
    justaynp Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I'm 5' 0" and weigh between 125-130lbs - haven't stepped on a scale in a while, so I'm not sure. Just joined MFP. Looking to get back in shape, feel more comfortable in my own body, and just to feel healthier overall. Finding time to workout and eating right in college is tough, but I've managed to work it into my schedule around finals. I've been thinking about getting into using free-weights, and might have to sign up for a gym membership once I fly home.
  • MarshmallowLegs
    MarshmallowLegs Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    5 foot flat here! weeehaw! I lost most my pregnancy fatties now I am trying to pack on some lean muscle... I'm taking in around 1900 calories a day. Feel free to add me.
  • k_saenz
    k_saenz Posts: 126
    Options
    Hello :) I am 4'11" currently about 115 lbs. Size 5ish (depends on brand, I can fit in 2's sometimes) My goal is 16-18% body fat, 2 months ago I was at 21.5% I currently eat 1900 calories (except today I went over 800 calories, damn candy haha) I will be changing both my calories and workout routine starting sunday however
  • helenjon752
    helenjon752 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 5 feet 1 and 118 lbs aiming for 112 lbs.

I am small and light boned with small wrists.

My lowest weight was 96 lbs at a time of great personal loss and highest approx 135 lbs .

I lost around 10 lbs on the 5 : 2 fasting eating very low cals 500 / 600 2 days a week and sensible eating the other 5 days.

After my weight loss stalling I upped my calories to a daily amount of 1300 / 1400 and boosted protein content and I am losing slowly again now.

I do zumba 3 or 4 times a week and a legs bums tums class once a week.I am trying to tone up and planning to start some weights soon

My weight loss shows in my waist and boobs as I have small hips anyway.

My goal is to reduce body fat which is still high and firm up my soft body

I am 62 and in the U.K.

Edit to say I am a UK size 8 / 10 at present
  • marinashakeel
    marinashakeel Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    i looooveee this thread :DD
    i am 5 :/ and weigh 148 pounds.. need to lose 48 pound to reach my goal weight of 100 lbs... hoping it'll take only 7 .5 months to lose :(
  • mirna_ayala0428
    mirna_ayala0428 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    5" even. Large Frame. 188 right now. Trying to get to 138 lbs or below
  • imaloverkayla
    Options
    I am 5' and 187, wearing a size 14. Medium frame, and very curvy. I have giant breasts (ok, sort of giant, DD) and hips that do not go anywhere no matter how much I lose. I would like to get down to 150 and about a size 8. I feel like I am sort of lucky though, because I carry weight all over, not in any particular spot, so I maintain my hourglass shape and even still have collarbones even at almost 200. I don't want to be super skinny, just healthy and definitely still curvy. And I have found that 1200 a day is not too hard for me, but I also eat back about half of my exercise calories usually.